Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Houston, we have pee-pee in the potty!

Much to my surprise, Riley and Makena went pee-pee in their potties today! It was the first day I brought them out and Riley promptly sat on it and got right down to business. As usual, she is the first to accomplish this new milestone. She may be the youngest, but she likes to lead the pack! Makena was successful later on in the day. I wasn't expecting any action this quickly, so we'll see how this goes.


7 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

WOW, great job.

Melissa Dovel said...

Nothing in the world could be more exciting than a toddler potty training. I have 3 girls too (I did them the hard way- or was it the easy way) ANY WAY I did 'em one at a time and I have one more to potty train praying that this one goes as well as the other 2 did. Let us know if your looking for tips! Way to go Riley & Makena! Thanks again for de-lurking me:)

Melissa

Gallagators said...

yay for Riley and Makena!! and how nice that they will leave their pants part way on - Patrick prefers to have his pants and underwear OFF while going!

Heather said...

Hooray! That's such a great picture. They're gonna love it later!

Kiley said...

That's awesome!!! Good luck...it seems the girls are ready to go so hopefully it won't take too long at all. No more diapers soon...WOOHOO! I'm can't wait to see that day come.

Kiley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My name is Tammie said...

Oh how cool!!! Way to go girls!!! Smarties. Would Alyssa sit on it? Sis is terrified to even sit on the thing. LOL