Friday, February 22, 2008

One feeling better and one goofy as ever

Makena is on the mend. The lab results came back negative for RSV....woo-hoo! She still needs breathing treatments and has 2 days left of the oral steroids, but she was acting more like her normal self today. However, she did fall asleep on the couch tonight while the girls were waiting for me to make dinner. This has NEVER happened, so I had to take a picture. My girls have never been the kind of kids who fall asleep anywhere.


And as usual, Riley is acting as our comic relief in the house. She loves to act silly and make us laugh! Makena gets ahold of her in the end though...don't forget who the big sister is.

14 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad she is feeling better..Evan is back on Predisolone..for another 9 days. This is craziness.. Riley cracks me up:)

My name is Tammie said...

I am so glad to hear she is feeling better. I was even telling my Mom about you guys today, saying how I was hoping poor Makena was feeling better. She will be glad to know that she is on the mend.

And wait a minute. Your girls aren't the kind to fall asleep anywhere? Wasn't it your girls who fell asleep in a bin?

Shannon said...

So glad Makena is feeling better! Super cute video! Goofy Girl!

Casey's trio said...

Tammie,
Alyssa was pretending to go to sellp in her little bin...she was acting like it was the comfiest thing in the world to be all scrunched up laying on top of toys!

Laura said...

I am so glad she is feeling better and that it wasn't RSV. My experience has been that 24 hrs on those steriods will make a big difference. They taste bad but they really work. I hope no one else gets hit like this too!

I always know when my kids are sick too because if they fall asleep outside of their beds that is NOT normal.

Anonymous said...

So glad that she's feeling better. Riley is so funny!

Joy said...

I'm so glad Makena is feeling better and hooray for no RSV!! The video is hilariouS!

Hilary said...

I'm glad to hear that Makena is feeling better. That video made me crack up when Makena got hold of Riley's hat and pulled her around for a few seconds.

The Binstock's said...

I'm glad to hear that she's feeling better and NO RSV!! Man I wished that would have been my kids! Adyson is doing good and totally back to normal--even more crazy! LOL! Ashlyn is doing good too---still needs treatments every 4 hours and gets tired. But definitely better then when she was in the hospital. It is sooo nice to be home!!!

Anonymous said...

aww cute triplet video! Now Makeena looks the most chinese of all of them, you can definitely tell her from the rest, plus her hair is lighter brown. Good thing she has asian name. RIley is definitely the prettiest of the bunch but doesnt look Irish like most Rileys do. hehe! Hope they all get better soon!
Sheena

Crystal said...

They are so cute! Glad Makena is feeling better! Riley is a little ham! She is too cute!

Philigry said...

oh gosh, glad she is feeling better. it is so scary when they get that sick.

latree said...

glad to know she's getting better. of course she would act as if she was okay, children can't take being sick for too long, they can not play around. it's no fun at all...

anon said...

awwww im glad Makena is feeling better your triplets are sooo cute


love carly tasmania australia


ps feel free to comment back on my blog

http://carlydsworld.blogspot.com/