Friday, March 14, 2008

My new favorite picture

Steve and I took the girls out to a lake by our house last weekend and I am in love with this picture I took. I think it is one of those pictures that I will look back on and cherish when my girls are all grown up. I enlarged this picture and framed it as a birthday gift for Steve's mom. I imagine as a mother, there must be something really special about seeing your child with their own children. The moments that are captured in pictures truly are priceless.

17 comments:

Jessica said...

Definitely a great pic...You are great at capturing moments:)

K said...

Aw, that is the sweetest picture

Gallagators said...

so sweet. what you said is so true, too!

latree said...

Beautiful picture... I believe she loves it!

loren said...

Funny how those pictures crop up when you least expect it. I have one like that of the girls after a football game. Who woulda thought?

I love the blue of the water in the background - it looks so peaceful!

Claremont First Ward said...

I can totally see why. I have a picture of Jeff and my kids walking down to the beach that I treasure, too.

My name is Tammie said...

I got kinda choked up looking at that. Its beautiful. Really really beautiful.

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWW!!! That is the sweetest picture. It made me melt!!! I LOVE it!
XOXO
Gen

Malena said...

Very sweet! And I am so impressed that no one is running in to the water... that's what mine would do in that setting!

Kelly said...

Love it!

latree said...

hello. I'm on my #100 post in it's about 'batik giveaway'. I wonder if you are interested to participate.
and I hope you don't mind telling your friends about this.
thanks before.
I'm waiting for you in my blog.

girlytwins said...

That is a great picture. I love the unposed pics of my girls with their daddy too. They are so special.

Shannon said...

Absolutely precious! I love how you can see how much bigger daddy is than the girls. You will love it forever!

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

Man, I have really missed your blog! I really need to keep up with my blogs again! I see the girls are continuing to be their cute selves and are growing by leaps and bounds! I am jealous of all the nice weather you guys are having! If you check out my blog, you will see that we are still in winter here with about 4 ft. of snow still on our yard! Anyway, I hope you have a great week!

Cecily R said...

I love shots like that. The real moments that you always want to remember. It's a perfect gift for a mom and grandma!! I love that!

~Denise~ said...

That is an awesome pic!

Anonymous said...

Priceless.