Now THAT is good parenting.
Love it!
I freakin' love this! So funny.
That's right little lady...read up!!! Too funny!
Cute!!
That is AWESOME! Will she be giving lessons?? Count me in!Have a great week!XOXGen :)
Great one!
Even better if it read: "And share the wealth with your parents."Love the stripey socks :)
Cute! :)
Yeah! I am guessing that being a retired PhD pay's pretty well. :D
OK, it's been quite some time since I checked in on the triplets...my how have they grown!!! What cuties they are!! LOVE the picture by the way!www.aLizard.com
funny...
nice! retire rich and help out mom and dad!!! woo hoo!
Teee Heee! What a great capture (and caption)!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Now THAT is good parenting.
Love it!
I freakin' love this! So funny.
That's right little lady...read up!!! Too funny!
Cute!!
That is AWESOME! Will she be giving lessons?? Count me in!
Have a great week!
XOX
Gen :)
Great one!
Even better if it read: "And share the wealth with your parents."
Love the stripey socks :)
Cute! :)
Yeah! I am guessing that being a retired PhD pay's pretty well. :D
OK, it's been quite some time since I checked in on the triplets...my how have they grown!!! What cuties they are!! LOVE the picture by the way!
www.aLizard.com
funny...
nice! retire rich and help out mom and dad!!! woo hoo!
Teee Heee! What a great capture (and caption)!
Post a Comment