The girls received an awesome gift for their birthday and we wanted to tell our friends Mike and Josie how much we love them! They are really cool ride-on toys that Steve and I had fun playing on too.
Mike and Josie, thank you SO much for this special gift. The girls will enjoy these cars for years to come!








18 comments:
Hi Casey!
We are so glad that the girls like the scooters. You've got the coolest blog and the girls can enjoy it for years to come ~ what a great way to preserve memories. I'm still old school with the scrapbooking! BTW, my boys love watching your girls on-line, they think they're celebraties like Mary Kate and Ashley or something! Take care and I will e-mail or call with a date we can get together!!! XOXO, Josie
wow - what a cool gift. This may be a winner for Christmas. Do they work on carpet? I think our girls might be long lost cousins b/c they are always in just their panties as well.lol
too fun
Those are great. really cool. I am not going to show hayden this video b/c I know that he will want one.
I am noticing a pattern. Riding is best done in your house with out clothes!?!
How FUN. Your girls absolutely SCORED!
how cute are they riding around in their little undies!!!
Hi. I'm 14 and I found your blog the other day and thought your children were adorable. So I just wanted to say keep up the good work. You seem like an amazing mom and I hope one day to be as great of a mom to my children as you are to yours. So have a great day and continue being the best mom you can be.
Love, Jensen
Yeah more fun ride on toys at Auntie Casey's house. I am impressed that nobody bonked into each other. They got the hang of how they work pretty quickly. That is a very cool gift!
Are those scooter too cool or what!! they look like alot of fun!!
Looks like great fun!
Looks like a ton of fun!
My kids have one of those! They are way fun once they get the hang of them. Great gifts:)
Oh cool!!! Those look like fun!
Hey we got one of those a couple years ago. BAd news though? The front of the 4 front tires wore RIGHT off? Kids kept using it anyway, and it left black marks on the driveway...didn't care, kept using it anyway!
But it was great while it lasted! Enjoy!
They are too cute! They just love being with out clothes. I can't blame them!!!!
Those are great and I just love how you let the girls bring all of their stuff inside. You are the coolest mom ever!
Those coaster cars are awesome we did a post all about there here
http://stealsdeals.blogspot.com/2008/08/rolling-coaster-cars.html
Wow. Those look like so much fun!
What an Awesome gift! I want one for my girl.
Where'd it come from?
Your kids are so precious! THey look so happy all the time. You are so lucky!
Rachel
Post a Comment