Monday, September 1, 2008

I was up until midnight finishing this book. I loved it! The story kept me interested all the way through, but completely sucked me in at page 375 and now I'm hooked. I can't wait to start the next book "New Moon" today. Naptime won't get here soon enough!

25 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm half way through with #3, Eclipse. It just gets better and better. I look forward to not getting any laundry done for the next few days.

Check out stepheniemeyer.com for the rough draft of Midnight Sun. It's Twilight from Edwards perspective. It's INCREDIBLE!!!!!

Tracy said...

I'm almost afraid to dive into another book. It makes me NOT want to do anything in my house or with my kids - just read, read, read. But . . .

loren said...

Hmmm... I'll have to check out that Edward version. I'm an addict, except I feel like I'm reading one of those romance novels at times!

I finished the books about two days after I bought the last one, and now Mike is on the second book. He cracks me up.

Jen said...

I totally hear what you are saying. I am half way through, Eclipse. There is just not enough time in the day for blogging and reading.

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

I've been wanting to read this too! Good to know you like it!

Kelly said...

YES!! I am reading the second now.

Mary Franks said...

Unbelievable. You have triplet toddlers and can read a book. My youngest is 15 and extremely self sufficient and I can barely get through a magazine. LOL

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I can barely get through the newspaper with my 3 kids needing my attention all the time.
It's obvious you must have nannies or a daycare. Good for you for getting the chance to read a book ! I'm jealous!

Casey's trio said...

Mary and Irishmama,

I certainly don't have alot of free time to read anymore...it all happens after the kids are in bed! Some nights I am up way too late when I am reading a really good book.

My name is Tammie said...

I love a good book!

Jessica said...

Wow..I am amazed that you find time to read..You rock sista. I'm glad you are still doing things you enjoy!

Anonymous said...

the entire series is awesome. Warning though....you become really really addicted! The movie comes out in Dec!

Aubrey said...

Ok, maybe I should just break down and buy the books instead of waiting for them at my library!! LOL
You are one of many who rub it in my face (well, not really!) that you have finished yet another one and I haven't even started!

Shannon said...

I am always looking for a good book. May have to check that one out!

Cecily R said...

Will you still like me if I tell you I STILL haven't even cracked one of those? And that I don't really want to??

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

I think I am the only person on the planet that doesn't LOVE Twilight. But, they make for great book club discussions--I'll admit to that :). I hear the newest one is really good.

Mary Franks said...

Well I normally don't believe in signs but when I went to Target tody for the NKOTB new CD I walked past this book staring me in the face and on sale for $8.00. LOL So I bought it and anytime I have to put it down I'm not happy. I assume I will be done with it by tonight. Joey told me his g/f Sarah has & has read all of them.
I can't wait now for the movie....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuvW9qjhAbg

Claremont First Ward said...

Hey.......my browser didn't tell me you had updated. I'm on page 451 of Eclipse. I'm going to be sad when I've read them all. Did you hear about Meyer's transcript that got distributed for her book from Edwards POV? It's up on her blog now and reading her words about the betrayal is heartbreaking!

Rhonda said...

I still haven't read any of these. Hmmm, are they REALLY that good? I read a Nora Roberts vampire trilogy, and it is just so unreal that I had a problem with it. (Although I did totally fall for the good vampire!)

~Denise~ said...

Just wait until you get to Eclipse and Breaking Dwan.

mmmm....I love me some Twilight saga.

Mom said...

I loved the Twilight Sage! I read each one of the books in one day. Once I started I just couldn't put them down.

Now I am counting down the days until it opens, Nov. 21st!!

Stacey said...

LOL You're sucked in now, just wait for the others! You'll stay up until ridiculous hours reading those books. Honestly, I kind of have a crush on Edward. haha. How silly is that?

girlytwins said...

Ok...I'm of to buy this book. You are one of many that have just raved about it.

Laura said...

You already know how I feel about these books. What I haven't shared is the sadness and terrible bleak book reading that happened when I finished them all. My advice is to slow down (ha ha).

Glad you liked it!

Jennifer said...

hi there. i found your blog from a give away at SITS blog... and I saw the picture of your girls... I have twin girls and my friend has triplet boys... so I thought I'd check out your blog. :) your children are beautiful first of all. How old are they?? My twins are almost three and my friends boys are going to be 5 in a few days. I also have an almost 5 yr old boy.

I see that you are reading the Twilight Series... OH MY!! That is all I can say. I caught wind of these books from another blogger and started reading them... I devoured them!! They are awesome!! I was hooked right after starting the first book... I could NOT put it down... I was reading as much as I could at nap times and staying up wayyyy past my bedtime to read as much as possible... then I did the same with the last three!! :)

I think there is going to be some guide or something next... I'm going to get that too... can't miss any part of it... I'm sort of in love with them all, but hooked on Edward and just how perfect he is... wow!! I cannot wait for the movie to come out.. but don't go check out websites till you are done with the books b/c some ruin it for you... just sayin'.

well enjoy!! :) I am going to add you to my blog roll if that is okay with you....

thanks.
xoxoxo jenn