Thursday, September 18, 2008

Photostory Friday and our new adventure

The girls started dance class this week. Ballet and jazz. The best part for me was dressing them up in their little pink outfits. I thought they looked adorable, but I'm a little biased.

Although they made up 3/4 of the class, the girls impressed me. They listened to their teacher and followed her directions pretty well. Sometimes they were reluctant to try some of the steps, but their teacher quickly figured out that she just needed one of my girls to step up and try it and the other two were sure to follow.
Monkey see, monkey do.


"Hi mom! Ya watchin' me?"

--Alyssa

The girls trying out their ballet moves.

And a little sashay across the floor.


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

47 comments:

Chris said...

They look great. My kids have always surprised me when it came to social situations (having to listen to someone else, other than their parents). They have always been on their best behavior. Come to think of it, that's kind of annoying.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

they look adorable in their ballet outifts...so cute! that is great they were so awesome and enjoyed the class!

Laura said...

They are totally adorable!

Laura said...

If you lived near me maybe we could fill up a entire class, ha ha!

Tinabean said...

Oh they are just way to adorable.
I take my hat off to you momma, I have twin boys I really think 3 would be so much harder.
But I know I could do it if I was so blessed.
Thank you for stopping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

That is so incredibly cute :)

Mamarazzi said...

total cuteness!

gotta love a little sweetie in a tutu!

Elizabeth said...

Aww...they are adorable! How much fun to take dance class.

Jen said...

Oh they are just so cute. I am so glad that I got a girl out of this triplet deal. I can't wait for Claire to take dance lessons but on the other hand, if that is what you get to wear, Hayden will want to join in too.

Suzanne said...

OH.MY.GOSH! casey, they are just beautiful! awwwww...i LOVE seeing them in their little pink ballerina outfits! SO CUTE!

Pam said...

How precious! I hope they enjoy their ballet classes. The pink outfits are adorable as are your girls. Enjoy your weekend! A friend in East Texas, Pam.

Mandy said...

Ahhh, dance! Lauren can hardly wait! Such great pics of the girls!

tiarastantrums said...

that is cute!! - we have the same leotard!

Crystal said...

Adorable!!!

K said...

So cute!!

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh my gosh they are so cute I could just sqeeze them. Adorable.

My name is Tammie said...

Oh MY God! That is too cute! I love it! How fun will that be for them too. I bet they have a blast.

Cecily R said...

I may be biased too (because I really like those girls of yours), but they are ADORABLE!!! How fun for them!!

Jaime said...

Awww...they are soooo cute!:)

Andra said...

They are adorable and I love their pink outfits. Too cute!

Quirky said...

There is nothing cuter than your little girls...
except for your little girls in pink ballet ensembles :)

Rachel said...

really...could they be any cuter!?!

Andra said...

Your girls are so adorable, I love the pink outfits. Too cute!

raising4boys said...

Adorable! Little girls are so fun to watch in ballet.

I love that one of the triplets is the leader. That is nice for the teacher and you (unless the leader is getting into trouble)

CHELZERS said...

precious!!!

Wendy said...

I think they will be modeling new skills for each oterh forever and that is a gift!

Jocasta said...

Just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love ballet girlies. They do look adorable in their little outfits.

The McNulty Family said...

OMG! Cutest pictures EVER!!!!

Can't wait for Sunday!
XOXO
Gen

Susan said...

Adorable! Your heart must just swell with joy when you watch your beautiful little girls dancing around in all their pink.

Anonymous said...

Your little girls are just adorable.. I am glad they enjoyed the class..

Jessica said...

Awwww..They look so sweet! Lissie looks so grown up with her hair pulled back like that! I can't wait to see them doing dance routines. Who knows maybe auntie can teach them some moves (ha ha)!

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness are they cute! Their little ballet outfits are killing me. I have GOT to get my girls in dance... and myself too for that matter:)

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

Oh! This is soooooo cute. I love ballet :).

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

They are adorable! :)

WheresMyAngels said...

All my daughter have to take dance. I took for 13 years, My older daughter took for 8 and my youngest is going on her second year. My favorite is when they get their recital pictures taken!

Carrie and Jim said...

I love these pictures! I can't wait until my girls start dance class. What a great photo story!

Abby said...

Gorgeous girls!!! Fun fun!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Dont you love it when kids surprise you like that? Oh man are they are adorable. I especially love that first shot of 'that look'!

Hilary said...

How cute are those ballerina's!! I hope they enjoy ballet...so cute!!

girlytwins said...

Ridiculously cute! I hope they have a blast.

Twice as Nice said...

Just one word "SWEETNESS"

Kim said...

It looks like they love ballet. I decided to pull my girls from ballet they were just not happy about going. Hopefully next year.

La Familia Garcia said...

WOw that looks like fun! It looks like you guys are just go go go

The Voice from Shelbyville said...

Little ballerinas are the cutest!

Anonymous said...

These pictures make me want a baby girl so bad I could just scream! They are SO precious!

~Denise~ said...

That's so stinkin' adorable. Glad to hear they had fun.