Although the warm weather in California will stick around for a few more weeks, our summertime activities are winding down. The cool temperatures in the morning remind us that Fall is just around the corner.
One of the fun things we did this summer was hang out at an awesome toddler wading pool. It was the perfect size for my girls. Next year will be even better!
The boys next door joined us for some fun in the sun.
The girls thought it was so much fun to chase each other and swim like alligators in the water. I'm sad to see this summer come to an end.

Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek







21 comments:
yes - it is sad to see summer go - tans will fade, harir will grow longer, sweating will replace freezing! Oh, I hate snow! Cna i move in with you?
YOu always capture the best moments with your girls and their buddies. How lucky you and Jessica are to live so close and have your kids get along so well!!!
woo-hoo check out those bikini babes!! my favorite part of summer is hangin out by the pool.
Looks so fun! We didn't make it to the pool near enough this summer.
do you need help when you go or are your girls at that good age when they can run around there on their own - plus it being the perfect size for them?
I cannot wait to get to the stage where they can all run around without needing me to help them NOT drown.
The pics are super cute.
blessings,
The picture of all the kids on the side of the pool is so cute. But look at brave Calum, he looks like he's ready to swim away. LOL
those are some beautiful bathing beauties you have there. I love all the picutres.
Your posts and your girls just always give me permasmirk! What a fun summer!
Toddler wading pools are the best!
Your girls look like they had a fabulous time with their friends.
Aw, looks like so much fun! I love the girls little 2 piece bathing suits!
We're starting to feel fall... just a little... in the morning air around here too
Awww that looks refreshing!
I am so glad you all had a wonderful summer! The girls grew a lot to me, I'm sure to you too.
What will the girl be for Halloween this year? I thought of you when I saw a poodle costume in a store!
I am sad summer is over too but I LOVE fall!
Your girls are so fun!
The end of summer is traumatic sometimes, I can live with it as long as we get more than two weeks of Autumn. In Utah, it's a gamble.
Is it possible not to take a cute picture of triplets?
Looks like you girls had a fun summer! It was great meeting you tonight. It was sooo nice to get out of the house and hang out with new people. Hopefully we can all do it again sometime!
I could never get tired of looking at the pictures of your cute girls. It is sure making my decision to get "fixed" harder! lol
Awww..I too am sad to see summer come to an end. I don't think I have those pics? What activities will we do in the winter? I better start thinking!
SO. Much. Fun.
i am seriously not ready to see summer go...sigh.
i am totally late in reading all of the PSF's. Better late than never, i would have hated to miss this!
Those swimsuits are just too cute--as are the swimsuit models!
Blessings!
So, so, so fun! My kiddos would love that!
Your girls are so lucky to have such great friends to share summer fun with. They are so cute. I love their bikinis ;)
Post a Comment