That is so sweet! We have one of my daughter helping her little brother walk in grass for the first time like that. Of course in the next second she pushed him over, but it was that moment that counts right? Your girls are too cute!
So sweet that you captured that moment! I'm amazed how much J & J can fight yet still be bestest friends. Do Riley and Makena seem to have the strongest bond of the three? I know that seems like a weird question, just wondering......I wonder crazy things....like if ID twins seem to have a closer bond than fraternal since they have more genetic material (all) in common and all. :) But, as soon as I say it it just sounds strange.
And these are the moments we must burn into our minds and retrieve when we need to. That and capture it on film!! LOL! Great job, they are so adorable!
Hi, over the last several days I have spent a little time each day reading your blog, starting at the beginning. In that short time I have fallen in love with your adorable girls. You have done such a great job documenting all the important times in their life. I look forward to watching your girls continue to grow!
You have some great shots of your girls. They're going to love looking back at all of them. How're you doing with the series. I finished Breaking Dawn over the weekend. I think it was one of the best books of the series. But I do look at all of them as one big story. Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
40 comments:
Oh, I love it. To Cute..
That is so sweet! We have one of my daughter helping her little brother walk in grass for the first time like that. Of course in the next second she pushed him over, but it was that moment that counts right?
Your girls are too cute!
and those are the ones to capture...what a sweet moment!
THIS is why we take pictures - to remember the moments in between the madness.
So sweet! A great shot, I love the shadow on the wall.
Ahhh love love it. Another great moment captured!
Lovely and the shadow is almost like the 3rd is over watching!
So sweet that you captured that moment! I'm amazed how much J & J can fight yet still be bestest friends. Do Riley and Makena seem to have the strongest bond of the three? I know that seems like a weird question, just wondering......I wonder crazy things....like if ID twins seem to have a closer bond than fraternal since they have more genetic material (all) in common and all. :) But, as soon as I say it it just sounds strange.
Awww...so sweet!
Adorable.
i love when my girls hold hands or help each other...so cute. love the pictures. i bet they are all the best of friends!
What a great shot!
My PSF is posted here. Please drop by if you have time. Happy weekends!
And these are the moments we must burn into our minds and retrieve when we need to. That and capture it on film!! LOL! Great job, they are so adorable!
Oh, I understand, completely understand!
Don't you love those moments, but they are few and far between.
yep, every moment totally counts!
That's adorable!
That's why I LOVE photography. Captured moments. Geez I love those girls!!!
How precious is that!
Aaawwww...Such a precious photo!:)
Sister love! Beautiful.
So sweet!!
You gotta take those moments when you can. They never last long enough!
There they go again, melting MY heart!
Very sweet.
precious and I understand it quite well. I wish those moments lasted a little longer before bloodshed (or at least tears).
Good one. Did they notice you there? I want one of all three of 'em holding hands now!
So cute! As Mommies we need those brief moments to keep us sane.
Yes I love it, so cute.
Yes, you do have to embrace those moments. A lifetime of those small ones will make such a difference in the big picture of family life! Enjoy!
That's a really sweet picture
and it's those moments we live for right?!?!
Hi, over the last several days I have spent a little time each day reading your blog, starting at the beginning. In that short time I have fallen in love with your adorable girls. You have done such a great job documenting all the important times in their life. I look forward to watching your girls continue to grow!
That is so precious! I love those moments! They are the best one's, aren't they?
Aww you gotta love those moments don't ya!
I can totally relate to the fighting. Although it never bothers them its all a part of being a kid I suppose.
Such a sweet shot!
What a sweet picture. I'd be a fav of mine too :)
You have some great shots of your girls. They're going to love looking back at all of them. How're you doing with the series. I finished Breaking Dawn over the weekend. I think it was one of the best books of the series. But I do look at all of them as one big story. Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's completely fine to focus on 'those' moments!!!
Melts me. Holding hands is my absolute fave. Great catch Mama!
Post a Comment