One of my favorite things is watching my children play together and truly enjoy each other's company. I hope they always have a sense of togetherness and take care of each other as they grow up.
The only mom i know with triplets says they were easier than singles because they had each other. even better than twins, cuz they still get a break from one or the other?? Like time to go to nursery or pre-school no big deal cuz they had each other...So there..You have it better with all of them!
We had a twitter party last night? Are you up for twitter?
I love seeing pictures of your girls playing together too! My sisters and I weren't triplets but we were very close in age (11 months between me and my next sister and 18 months between her and my youngest sister) and we always had a great time playing together.
I hope they always stay close... but just in case they grow apart for a short while when they're older, you have this photo as evidence that at one point, all was right in the sisterhood :)
That is one of my favorite things too about my girls. It amazes me everyday they bond they share. Yours just gets even better with an extra sister in the mix :) So cute!!
Oh I love this picture! How beautiful. Thanks for sharing this. Lincoln & Ruby Jane are "talking" to eachother and I love watching them interact together and with their older brother. It's just the best - to sit back and watch your babies have fun.
Over from WW. Adorable picture! How on earth do you capture all three in a pose?! I'm hoping that someday I'll be able to get my two boys to sit still long enough!
Oh my gosh. Your blog is so stinkin' cute!!! I'm cracking up over your sweet tiny babies on their TUMMIES sleeping like crazy. Someone call the mommy police, they're not on their backs!
And the hats, oh, the hats. I agree--may they always love each other, be there for each other, and keep an eye on each other!
Thanks for visiting me on my SITS day at The Journey last week. I'm taking my time getting around to all my visitors, because I want to enjoy poking around. This was a fun place to do it!
38 comments:
those girls - you are so lucky - to have 3 little girls to be in awe of and over!
ADORABLE!
AHHH!! Love this post! So sweet. Missing you guys.
XOXO
Gen
Oh wait. Come back. I didn't post it yet! lol I'll put it up now.
And what a cute picture!!! Your girls are so sweet!
What a cutie pic. They share an awesome closeness that is so cool to see!
How sweet! I love their hats. You are amazing to be raising triplets.
That is a great photo. Did you stage it or was it just something you snapped spontaneously as it happened?
I hope so too! Being a triplet must be totally amazing.
The only mom i know with triplets says they were easier than singles because they had each other. even better than twins, cuz they still get a break from one or the other?? Like time to go to nursery or pre-school no big deal cuz they had each other...So there..You have it better with all of them!
We had a twitter party last night? Are you up for twitter?
oh they are just SO cute!
They always look so sweet together! You really have a beautiful family.
Hi. Came over from Angie's WW. You get a lot of great pics of those sweet girls. I love the colors on the hats!!!!
Do you think they enjoy each other's company? or are they conspiring against you? (The enemy of my enemy is my friend sort of thing...)
I love seeing pictures of your girls playing together too!
My sisters and I weren't triplets but we were very close in age (11 months between me and my next sister and 18 months between her and my youngest sister) and we always had a great time playing together.
I have that same hope too, for all my kids to always want to play together.
That is so adorable!!
I just have to say that you are amazing for having three babies at once! I think it's hard enough with one!
I guess it's probably three times as much fun, right?
Oh my gosh. This is SOOOOOOOOOO cute.
I've been meaning to ask. Do they ever bite each other?
oh my gosh, i love it!
I hope they always stay close... but just in case they grow apart for a short while when they're older, you have this photo as evidence that at one point, all was right in the sisterhood :)
So funny!! Wearing hats but no clothes?! They're so cute!
I agree - it is such a heart filling moment when they make each other laugh, include each & think of one another. sweet.
blessings,
How cute! I couldn't imagine having 3 at once, I'm in awe.
That is one of my favorite things too about my girls. It amazes me everyday they bond they share. Yours just gets even better with an extra sister in the mix :) So cute!!
Simply adorable!!
P.S. I got that Twilight book yesterday. Totally loving it!
What sweetness! You are so very BLESSED.
Oh I love this picture! How beautiful. Thanks for sharing this. Lincoln & Ruby Jane are "talking" to eachother and I love watching them interact together and with their older brother. It's just the best - to sit back and watch your babies have fun.
Over from WW. Adorable picture! How on earth do you capture all three in a pose?! I'm hoping that someday I'll be able to get my two boys to sit still long enough!
That is an awesome picture! It definently captures there closeness. Very cute!
i love their little hats...and the green and purple are perfect together! yummy
I heart this pic. Nothing more to say about it than that. :)
What a sweet picture! I love the hats!
Another great picture!!!
me too! i love watching our twins run around cracking up at each other...what an awesome connection they have. i love it!
You have some great shots of those girls!
I know just what you mean. I am sure that your girls will be the best of friend...always!
Oh, I just love, love, love those girls!
Oh my gosh. Your blog is so stinkin' cute!!! I'm cracking up over your sweet tiny babies on their TUMMIES sleeping like crazy. Someone call the mommy police, they're not on their backs!
And the hats, oh, the hats. I agree--may they always love each other, be there for each other, and keep an eye on each other!
Thanks for visiting me on my SITS day at The Journey last week. I'm taking my time getting around to all my visitors, because I want to enjoy poking around. This was a fun place to do it!
Hugs to your babies :) They are so adorable and three's a company :D
This pic is adorable.
Post a Comment