Thursday, October 30, 2008

Photostory Friday and Happy Halloween

The girls had their Halloween party at school this morning and the sugar high lasted until 7:59 since their bedtime is at 8:00.

My fellow triplet mom Loren can attest to how difficult it is to get a good picture of three year old triplets in costume. Although, she was up all night sewing her girl's costumes while my non-creative self bought ours at Target.

We almost didn't make it out of the house in one piece this morning when Alyssa threw a fit because she didn't like her personalized trick-or-treat bag because it was a spider. She wanted Riley's pumpkin, eventhough it has Riley's name on it. I tried to talk up how cute the spider bag was and even named her "Sally" but Alyssa wanted no part in it. Riley saved the day and let Alyssa use her bag. So the girls walked into preschool with their bags all switched up!

The girls with Teacher Diana--Notice Alyssa with the huge grin on her face and Riley's pumpkin bag on her arm. And Riley (on the right) looks totally perplexed..."Dude, my sister stole my pumpkin."


Alyssa and Riley sharing Riley's pumpkin

Dragging each other along


Who's your pumpkin?

My ladybug fairies


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

34 comments:

Chris said...

Three adorable ladybugs. I don't know how you do it.

Jaime said...

Way cute pictures. They look so cute! And what a sweetheart for sharing her pumpkin bag!:)

The McNulty Family said...

Soooooo cute!!! Those are the sweetest ladybugs I have ever seen.

Dying over Lissy's fit. I'm telling you.. she and Libs could be sisters. LOL!

Gosh Casey, I miss you guys!

Happy Halloween.
XOXO
Gen

Elle said...

oh my gosh

so cute - Target rocks !!!!

Juliana said...

adorable daughters :D
happy halloween.

earthlingorgeous said...

WOW! three lovely little lady bugs! And what a sweety for sharing her bag! SO cute!

Cecily R said...

That shot of the two of them sharing the pumpkin is my FAVORITE. But good gosh they are all adorable.

And I'm with Chris...how DO you do it? I am a mess with my three singles!!

Cyndy Bush said...

How sweet that she shared with her sister!

scrappysue said...

i don't know how you do it either! their teacher is adorable too!

Elizabeth said...

Aww...they are so cute in their costumes!

tiarastantrums said...

love the little bugs!!

ashley b said...

such cute ladybugs! sweet of riley to rise to the occassion and share her pumpkin!
Really, how do you do it?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness they are SOOO stinkin' cute!!!

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Oh the fun of chaos on Halloween! Glad they had fun and they are precious!

loren said...

I remember you saying that you have problems getting them to smile, too! I went out with a trip mom from OH last year and she said "smile!" All three kids turned their faces and smiled immediately. EVERY SINGLE ONE of the pics, my kids were looking at the camera like "who the h#@$ are YOU?!?"

Do you ever feel like your girls have some sort of sense that tells them when it's a bad time to fight over things?

{K} said...

They look so cute! That was sweet of Riley to let Alyssa carry her pumpkin!!

Hope you all have a Happy Halloween!

Melissa said...

These pictures are SO CUTE.... You are so blessed to have 3 beautiful little girs. Oh and I love the costumes!!

Jaime Ann said...

Love the costumes!

Tiffany said...

Very cute ladybugs!

Shannon said...

Those are the most adorable ladybug fairies! Happy halloween.

Jen said...

those are the cutiest lady bugs ever and I am totally with you on buying costumes, I did.

Abounader Photography said...

awww! They are adorable! and GO YOU for being the mom to triplets! I can't keep up with one!!

Judy @ In His Grip said...

They are so cute and you even got all of their hair fixed, I am in awe. Happy Halloween!

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

Look how cute they are! I hope you have them in commercials. They are amazingly beautiful :).

Happy Halloween!

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh, they are too cute for words. :) Happy Halloween!

Honey Mommy said...

Seriously I don't think they could be any more adorable! LOVE those costumes! They are so perfect for your girls.

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

I love the holding hands sharing pic! They are just the cutest!

Tara Bennett said...

What's cuter than a cute ladybug??? THREE cute ladybugs!!! How fun for you!

Abby said...

You had some really nice weather to trick or treat in too lucky you!

Alison said...

Sooo sweet. I love ladybug costumes on little girls and you had three of them!

Anonymous said...

I can only imaging how difficult it is to get 3 three year olds out the door *any* morning. They are adorable though. :) Love ladybugs.

Hannah said...

Aww I love ladybugs!!! and I must say you look great in your flapper girl look!!

Eve said...

They are so cute!
Poor Riley and her missing pumpkin situation! It's great that they all decided to share ;)

Kim said...

Those are the sweetest costumes! My girls have the same pumpkin treat bags as Riley. So cute!