Friday, October 24, 2008

Photostory Friday and The odds

Daddy is a betting man and football is his game. He has enlisted the help of his three lucky charms to figure out what teams to bet on.

"Hmmmm....daddy, we're thinking that the Niners aren't showin' up this week."

Bed-head and all, the girls are happy to help daddy!

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek




44 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

Those are some cute bedheads!!

Cecily R said...

Jon could use their help with fantasy football! Especially where the Niners are concerned (they're his favorite team and he can't seem to accept that they stink AGAIN this year)...

I love that first shot of them with Dad. He looks so pleased to have them all there hanging out with him!!

Melissa said...

This is too cute!!! Oh and I love playing the football pools too; every week, I'm there!! (i've been on a losing streak though, lately)

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

That is too funny! So cute!

Jen said...

*love* the bedhead!

{K} said...

Aw, too cute!!

Michelle said...

LOL! Starting them off early.

Kris said...

Love the bedhead!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

casey, that is too cute!

Jaysi said...

That is too cute!! Do they pick lottery numbers too???? I could use some help.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

That last shot just HAS to be framed. Seriously cute. I think they'll definitely be tomboys with that kind of influence. :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Claremont First Ward said...

What good little helpers! :)

Anonymous said...

Too friggin cute!! Your hubby reminds me of Jon from "Jon and Kate plus 8"!!! Love the girls' bedheads! I see one girl has really beautiful light brown hair, is that natural, or is one colored to tell them apart easier?

Casey's trio said...

Hi Twinmama,

Alyssa's hair color is naturally lighter....no visits to the hair salon for color until they can pay for it themselves:)

Corey~living and loving said...

cute cute cute! love these photos!
Happy PSF!

Anonymous said...

That is beyond precious!

Deb said...

this is hysterical. and they are just precious. what a beautiful family (hubby too!)

Rachel said...

so cute...funny thing is they'll probably pick the winning team/s. have a great weekend!

Malena said...

Your husband is HOT!!! ;)
The girls are too cute! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

scrappysue said...

love all that wispy hair! too cute

Cindy said...

That is so funny. I hope they pick winners!

Jaime said...

What cute little helpers! Adorable pictures!

Jen said...

I like those odds!

Chris said...

They look so DANG serious!

Heather said...

I just can't get over how cute they are! I love bedheads!

Mandy said...

That is hilarious. I loved the photo's!

Jennifer said...

Great photos! First pants and shirt, then no pants, and finally no shirt! Although they are triplets, it's still obvious that they have their differences!!

Dana said...

That is too hilarious. They are so cute. Bedhead and half clothes.

The McNulty Family said...

They are BEAUTIFUL.. even with bed head!

So freaking cute!

XOXO
Gen

Jessica said...

That is too funny.

Hilary said...

HEHE I love how seriously they are staring at their papers..such sweet girlies!!

Anonymous said...

thats my girls..learn how to make money now.. love ya ly

Melissa said...

BTW- I left you something over at my blog, because "i love your blog" :)

Susan said...

That is seriously adorable! Does he really use their picks?
I think we are too competitive around here to ever let the kids decide on something like that.

Anonymous said...

Those might be come of the cutest pictures I have ever seen! Adorable! Have a great day! Erika Allison
www.isabellalandry.wordpress.com

The Voice from Shelbyville said...

They're just as cute as ever! I love cute bedheads...until it comes time to brush it out. :)

Tracy said...

This is my first time to visit your blog and I just have to tell you that your girls are just precious! I bet you have the best time with them.

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute. :) I hope they picked good ones.

Mary Franks said...

I love how they look like they are really and intensly reading those papers. They are just the cutest little people.

girlytwins said...

I think my hubby would love to know what your girls came up with :) So cute!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

They know who to pick! Very cute pictures!

Shannon said...

OK, that is to die for! I would pay top dollar for their help...with anything.