Hahaha! My friend's make fun of me for always having the most random things with me... but they're always happy when they need something! Neosporin? Check! Rhinestones? Check! Bobby pin? Check! She's just prepared! lol...so cute!
(& yes, we have known one another since the beginning of high school!)
Haha, both of those pictures crack me up! I can already see her being like me when she's old enough to carry a purse... I always carry huge purses and there's never any telling what all can be found in there. I tend to accumulate tons of stuff in my purses!
HAHA! Some of my favorite pictures of Gracie at that age are her bag lady stage. We used to joke that all she needed was a shopping cart and she's be good to go!
I know they are kind of far apart in age, but I swear, your girls and Gracie would get along well!
Oh my goodness! TOO CUTE! My daughter does the same thing but she plays the game "lets see how many stuffed animals I can carry around and still manage to walk!"
Oh boy, I hope you never have to pack her for camp when she is a teenager. She will be a fun one then. Oh and you have me hooked on Matt Nathanson. My babies listen to him every morning at breakfast now.
Oh boy, I hope you never have to pack her for camp when she is a teenager. She will be a fun one then. Oh and you have me hooked on Matt Nathanson. My babies listen to him every morning at breakfast now.
That is so adorable. Wonder if that quality will carry through until she's an adult. My mom carries the largest purse known to man and it has everything in...including a kitchen sink I'm sure.
She will be the one to turn to when you need something on an outing. Lissy will be there when you need something like bug spray or tide-to-go. Always prepared. I'm back and have finally updated the blog. Check it out if you get the chance. The girls are just as adorable as ever!
41 comments:
now - who has to put all that"stuff" back?
Oh my gosh......you know who to turn to in case of emergency! :)
That is one cute bag lady! :)
Now those pics totally capture her! So cute!! I wonder what she will collect in 10 or 20 years??
Hahaha! My friend's make fun of me for always having the most random things with me... but they're always happy when they need something! Neosporin? Check! Rhinestones? Check! Bobby pin? Check! She's just prepared! lol...so cute!
(& yes, we have known one another since the beginning of high school!)
I'm with Michelle - she looks like a tiny, adorable bag lady! lol
So cute! My little guys always has his pockets filled with 'stuff'. A magical WW to you!
that is so cute! she is just preparing for shopping in her teenage years! she is a doll!
I love how toddlers can tote 2 times their body mass in toys. So funny! I love the pic with her sporting the hat!
Hey, she even has her People magazine! That girl seems to know what's important in life!
What an adorable bag lady!
Oh my goodness, I love it.
Cute pics :)
Thank you for visiting me on my SITS day and showing some comment love. I'll be back soon!
Hayden makes his collection but she certainly takes the cake.
How fun!! She is a doll!
I love that girl! That is quite a stash!
Your little girls are so adorable! Loving your blog.
wow, she really does love tot tote a lot around with her! so cute!
i think i typed tot instead of tote...oops :)
Haha, both of those pictures crack me up! I can already see her being like me when she's old enough to carry a purse... I always carry huge purses and there's never any telling what all can be found in there. I tend to accumulate tons of stuff in my purses!
HAHA! Some of my favorite pictures of Gracie at that age are her bag lady stage. We used to joke that all she needed was a shopping cart and she's be good to go!
I know they are kind of far apart in age, but I swear, your girls and Gracie would get along well!
Oh my goodness! TOO CUTE! My daughter does the same thing but she plays the game "lets see how many stuffed animals I can carry around and still manage to walk!"
OMGoodness! That is awesome. She would totally win the party game for items you have in your purse.
Oh boy, I hope you never have to pack her for camp when she is a teenager. She will be a fun one then. Oh and you have me hooked on Matt Nathanson. My babies listen to him every morning at breakfast now.
Oh boy, I hope you never have to pack her for camp when she is a teenager. She will be a fun one then. Oh and you have me hooked on Matt Nathanson. My babies listen to him every morning at breakfast now.
LOL!!!! That is so funny!
She looks like one busy lady!
Shop-a-holic in the making!
Happy WW!
You need to get her a shopping cart to carry all that around in!
Wow, that is quite a talent. I mean really, you have to have good spacial reasoning to get so much stuff properly placed and get around with it.
That's some serious "proof"! Too cute!
Ha! That is just too funny. Could a bag lady be any sweeter?
That is so adorable. Wonder if that quality will carry through until she's an adult. My mom carries the largest purse known to man and it has everything in...including a kitchen sink I'm sure.
My daughter LOVES to do that!!
Great pics!!
Looking forward to looking in on you again!
Jay
Oh she is so cute!! What a beautiful smile!!
She will be the one to turn to when you need something on an outing. Lissy will be there when you need something like bug spray or tide-to-go. Always prepared. I'm back and have finally updated the blog. Check it out if you get the chance. The girls are just as adorable as ever!
That is so funny! Hmmmmmmmmmm, maybe you need to curb that habbit now. hee hee
That is so funny. I can just imagine what the inside of her purse will look like when she grows up!
that's so funny...she reminds me of my riley. we call her the horder...hahaha
p.s. i tagged you on my blog. check it out.
haha i love that she's got the gossip magazine stuck in the stroller with her toys.
Post a Comment