Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wordful Wednesday and Sisterly Love

The girls are all sick. I'm catching it but am fighting it off with lots of Vitamin C. We are buried in snot over here and the sounds of three hacking coughs keep me up at night as I make the Motrin rounds at 2 am to keep the fevers down. My shin didn't appreciate the wall I ran into last night as I was half-asleep tending to my little sickies.

Since I don't have any exciting pictures so far this week, I thought I would spread some love. The girls like to play "mommy" and "baby" now. It has become a fun game for me to try and figure out who they want when they call out for "mommy." Every so often I get a breather as one of the girls jumps into her mommy role.

Makena (in pink) playing mommy with her baby (Alyssa).




Hosted by Angie at

35 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

oh you sound like you are having as much fun as me!!! we have broc, sinus infections, pink eye and now strep - AGAIN!

debi9kids said...

OH! Poor sweeties! Hope everyone feels better soon!
So cute that they are playing mommy :)
Try to have a happy Wednesday & stay healthy!

Laura said...

So cute! My girls play this all the time too. It's their favorite game.

Oh and hope they are all feeling better soon.

Mamarazzi said...

awww playing mommy has ALWAYS been my favorite game...still is!

Lacey in the Sky said...

Aww, look how sweet they are! I'm sure it's not always sweetness around your house with all those ladies! I'd be snapping pictures during moments like these too! They are so precious :)

Hootin Anni said...

Sweet!!! That last photo just made me go awwwwwwww.

Come see my Wordful Wednesday if you can find time!! It's a catghan!

Claremont First Ward said...

I'm SOOO sorry. We just finished up a week of stuff coming out both ends in 4 of the 5 kids.....Emma wanted to one up the others and got the nastiest case of pink eye ever. I FEEL for you......especially since you are fighting being sick too. HUGS! And big kisses for "my" girls!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

the love between them is quite evident, such precious pictures casey! i hope the veil of sickness lifts soon and everyone is healthy!

Cammie said...

So precious! Hope you all feel better soon!

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Those are too sweet! Sorry you have had illness in your house!

Suzanne said...

tooooo stinkin cute for words! and gosh--HATE that you guys are sickies too...what tha heck?!!! hope you all feel SOOOO much better SOOON! hugs hugs hugs!
suz

Mandy said...

THose are so sweet. I love when siblings love each other!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh my goodness, they are so sweet!!!!!! I do hope you all get to feeling better though. Thanks for your sweet comment :)

Melissa said...

Awww...that's so sweet!! Sorry to hear you are all sick...

So, who is the oldest...youngest?? By how much??

Carla said...

the two I babysit do this, it is precious!

{K} said...

I hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Megan said...

So cute!

Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Letti said...

What a sweet picture. I hope everyone gets better soon.

loren said...

I must be mean because every time MY kids play mommy/child, they're scolding each other!

Kim said...

Aw man, that stinks that everyone is sick. Those pictures are so totally sweet!

Jen said...

Oh I know that sickenss times 3, it sucks. I hope everyone gets better soon.
The girls are just so cute. That is something that you don't see with boys. They just beat on each other.

Susan said...

Hope everyone feels better soon! I love listening to my girls play mommy and baby - that is until they start fighting about who is going to be the mommy and who is going to be the baby....

Michelle said...

Sorry the girls are sick. But such cute sisterly love pictures. :)

Carrie and Jim said...

I hope you feel better soon. The Vit. C is a great way to go. Always love your photos, very sweet girls!

Tracy said...

wow - with all the sickness & to still have sweet attitudes with each other - yeehaw!
LOVE it when the girls play like this - isn't it wonderful to have girls!
Prayers of health & quick healing.

MaricrisG said...

such darlings! You are so blessed to have your girls-so adorable!

Mrsbear said...

Hope you all feel better soon. I do love the pics of the sister love, every time my boys are hugging on each other it just melts my heart.

Jessica said...

Hope everyone gets better soon. We miss you!

Malena said...

Feel better soon! Hope you're past the hump!
We just got over bouts of sickness, man it surely makes you appreciate the well times! Cute photos too!

Jaysi said...

So sweet!! Hope you are all feeling better soon!

Rebecca Jo said...

AAAHHH - I'm sorry... I hope you stay well & hope all the girls are back to normal soon enough. Oh well - get them all through it at the same time.

Heather said...

I hope you all feel better soon! Bless your heart! Love the pictures! So sweet!

girlytwins said...

I adore the pic of your girls from the back. They are so cute.

I'm so sorry you are sick. I hope you all have a speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

ey auntie hope you guys feel better soon!

Shannon said...

Ohhh, feel better soon!

My girls play baby all the time too. Ella is usually the mommy. TOo cute!