Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

It doesn't take much to entertain us around here.


"CHEEEEEESE!!!"


For more Wordful Wednesdays

Visit Angie at

26 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

LOVELY hat!

Claremont First Ward said...

Apparently it doesn't take much to entertain me either. Because I'm SO entertained. :)

tiarastantrums said...

hee hee - we see that here too !!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! So cute I can't stand it : ).

Jennifer said...

Absolutely wonderful!

Cindy said...

I LOVE underwear on the head!

girlytwins said...

Obviously not us either. Highly entertained :)

girlytwins said...

And yes we r totally in your neck of the woods. If for ANY reason at all you could make a day trip to tahoe we would love it. We r staying in south lake. we r there monday-saturday :)

Anonymous said...

cute! your kids look just like jon and kate plus 8's kiddos!!!

More Than Words said...

Hahaha! It serves more than one purpose!!! Too cute!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

OMGosh she is TOO cute!

Rebecca Jo said...

Hey - nothing like cheap entertainment!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL o my to cute! I love that the piggies are pulled through the leg holes!

Cecily R said...

Hey! Angie stole my line!

Best pics of the week! :)

McClure Family said...

us either!! LOL!



my ww's:
http://www.mcclurefamilyspace.blogspot.com/
&
http://2by2boutique.blogspot.com/

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i love it casey, how funny! we are easily amused here too :)

Jen said...

You know, underwear is just asking to be a hat. It is like the perfect shape.

Jaysi said...

That is truly hysterical!! Thanks for making my day!

Rachel Dominguez said...

OMGosh...I cant quit giggling!

Susan said...

I LOVE IT! What a great picture....

{K} said...

ha! I love it! Your going to have so many crazy pics to bribe your girls with when they're older! :)

Annie said...

She looks divine. She made me laugh.

Hilary said...

Oh goodness!! What a cutie! :)

Shannon said...

I am dying!!!! That is fantastic. The bottom photo is absolutely priceless...and a good tool for those teenage years. Gather the ammo while they're young:)

debi9kids said...

That is just too cute! Silly, silly girlies!

Todd and Courtney said...

oh my gosh! I love checking your blog and this is my first post...seriously laughing out loud at 11:40pm here in Chattanooga, Tn....hilarious!