Monday, December 28, 2009

2009 Fave Christmas Gifts

We've been so busy around here that I have had little time to blog. I also caught my vacation cold....it never fails, I always get sick when I have time off from work so I have been trying to recuperate. But, we had a great holiday and I thought I would re-cap with some of the girl's favorite gifts they received this year.



Dresses, dresses and more dresses! With tights of course. Riley has been in heaven changing her outfit 10 times a day!


No dress is complete without the fancy shoes to go with it. These lovely, sparkly shoes can be found at Target.




The girls each got their own set of Melissa and Doug stamp sets. The perfect gift for any 4-year old girl!

We also bought the Melissa and Doug 60-piece block set for the girls....wooden blocks were on Riley's Christmas list. Now I get to trip over Legos and wooden blocks!

Melissa and Doug Mailbox....the girls love playing mailman and fighting over the key to the mailbox! We also bought this gift for the boys next door.

Santa threw out ALL of the broken crayons and brought 3 new boxes of crayons in on his sleigh. They should last about a week before being broken in half again!



New coloring books to go along with the new crayons. Melissa and Doug have some great coloring books!





Of course we had to stock up on the Disney princess movies. Snow White, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty were all added to our movie collection.




Life wouldn't be complete without Barbie x 3. Little did the clan of Barbies know that they would be christened into the family by participating in bath time with the girls.

With all the new toys and clothes in the house, it looks like a tornado blew through here. Let's hope mommy can get things organized in the next week!



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww love the gifts they got! We also loaded up on the movies and melissa and doug :-)

Rebecca said...

I hope you and your girls had an awesome holiday. I am sure they love all of their new things. I am going to have to get the girls some of those sparkly shoes they have wanted a pair for a while now. I didn't know Target had them so cheap.

Jen said...

Looks like a little girls dream came true! LOVE the sparkly shoes. I think that Claire needs a pair. :)

Anonymous said...

LOVED THIS POST! It was a good heads up for what to buy my girls when they reach that age.
Bad news is hearing at 4 your still tripping over wooden blocks and legos... :) Sigh.

Jessica said...

Some fun gifts:). Thanks for the mailbox. The boys love it! Hope your cold gets better.

CHELZERS said...

we have those shoes too (been through two different sets as the feet grow!) :)
I hear ya about the tornado...I'm wondering if we'll EVER recover, haha!

{K} said...

Looks like a lot of great gifts! I love those sparkly shoes!

Happy Holidays to you all!

My Trendy Tykes said...

I love those sparkly shoes!

Hilary said...

Hi Casey! I got your comment on my blog and I would love to help you out. Shoot me an e-mail at hilary.keegan@gmail.com so we can further discuss things.

More Than Words said...

Aww! How cute!! I love all the stuff they got!! My daughter would love all the girly things!

Michelle said...

Looks like the girls got everything to make their New Year a fun one. :)

Annie said...

Great gifts. I know they were love it.

debi9kids said...

I LOVE Melissa & Doug toys! Never knew they had coloring books too! How awesome! Emma is SO into that right now :)

loren said...

Melissa & Doug made a killing off your Christmas gifts! :) Seriously, though... I love their stuff. So cute and not made with cheapy materials.

Hmmm... my girls have their birthday in 5 days and mommy has been a slacker shopper! Thanks for the ideas!