Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Books

I just finished reading Fire by Kristin Cashore and loved it! I enjoyed this book even more than Graceling which was the first book in the series. Fire was filled with characters that I loved and filled my imagination with with an engaging story. If you are looking for a good book, give this one a try.


I also finished reading The Maze Runner a couple of weeks ago and had posted about how much I was enjoying it when I was about half way through the book. Although I liked the book overall, the ending was a bit too violent and gory for my taste, so just a heads up in case you have this book on your list to read. It definitely has more of a science fiction feel to it.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your little boy reviews! I always get such great ideas from them! :-)

Claremont First Ward said...

Everyone I've lent FIre to has liked it more than Graceling as well!

Keep the book reviews coming! :)