Visit Angie at
LOL! That is too funny! I don't eat olives at all..so they're doing better than me!
None that I can think of!!! Luke does that too! Love it!
Brings back favorite memories from when I was a kid. :)Too cute!
I do that now and I'm 40! oops who said that Lol
That is just too funny!! I cannot believe you can get them to eat olives though.
That is just so fun! Isn't so interesting the things that kids come up with! :)
Man, you have to have 3 times the olives too! HA! Fun picture. :)
hehe so cute!!
haha I still eat my olives like that and I'm 30!
No, I don't think there is...and now I really want olives. :)
LOL!! that is too cute and sweet!! :)
Absolutely not :)
So funny!!But, at the end they ate the olives?
Post a Comment
14 comments:
LOL! That is too funny! I don't eat olives at all..so they're doing better than me!
None that I can think of!!! Luke does that too! Love it!
Brings back favorite memories from when I was a kid. :)
Too cute!
I do that now and I'm 40! oops who said that Lol
That is just too funny!! I cannot believe you can get them to eat olives though.
That is just so fun! Isn't so interesting the things that kids come up with! :)
Man, you have to have 3 times the olives too! HA! Fun picture. :)
hehe so cute!!
haha I still eat my olives like that and I'm 30!
No, I don't think there is...and now I really want olives. :)
LOL!! that is too cute and sweet!! :)
LOL!! that is too cute and sweet!! :)
Absolutely not :)
So funny!!
But, at the end they ate the olives?
Post a Comment