Dear Riley,
It's summer vacation so the 6:23 a.m. wake-up call is soooooooooo not cool or even necessary. Your sisters and I are totally fine with sleeping in until 8-8:30ish. The pool/park/lake/zoo/movies etc....will still be there when we all wake up at a more respectable hour. Please sleep in and give your dear old mom some extra zzzzzzzz's.
Love you,
Mommy
P.S. Keep the early wake-up calls up and they may come back to haunt you in 10-12 years.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
The Alarm Clock That Won't Turn Off
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
hehe! Riley and Sammy would be good buddies :-P
Amen! I wish that my kids would sleep in too.
Oh, we have the same problem here.
I have two of those as well. They are so conditioned to getting up at 6:15 that they do in on weekends and summer all the time, even without alarm clocks.
You would think teenagers would want to sleep in. At least as they have gotten older they have gotten better about amusing themselves until whatever time I tell them they can get up.
It has to get better!!!
I can't get my internal alarm clock to turn off. Even though my kids are STILL asleep. :) LOVED this letter!
Post a Comment