Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wordful Wednesday and Sprinkler Time

We have had really mild Spring weather in our area for the last 2 months, which I have enjoyed, but it has pushed back our usual outside water activities that started in April last year. The girls were thrilled to put on their bathing suits and play in the sprinklers on Sunday afternoon and I had a blast watching them. Trying to take pictures while dodging the hose that was in the hands of my 4 year olds was a challenge but my camera survived!


Three giggling girls




Miss Makena




Miss Alyssa



Miss Riley

I hope you are all enjoying the sunshine too!



For more Wordful Wednesday

Visit Angie at

8 comments:

latree@dandelion said...

I know it's fun, I would love to join them!

Unknown said...

Sprinkler time is the best! It's fun AND they get (mostly) clean at the same time - ha!

Michelle said...

I can't believe how big the girls are getting!

They are certainly ready for some summer weather and fun!

Anonymous said...

what fun! Sammy would have a blast playing with your girls in the sprinklers :-)

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Great pictures! There is nothing like playing in the sprinkler when it's hot outside.

debi9kids said...

Looks like they had a great time!

I am just amazed at how much older they look! All of a sudden they don't look like toddlers anymore

Annie said...

Lots of fun!! I like their bathsuits, so pretty.

girlytwins said...

I wanna be in the spinklers with them too :) Too cute Casey!