Sleeping Beauty with Riley and Alyssa. She is Alyssa's favorite princess. Any guesses why? She wears PINK.....of course that would be her favorite!
Snow White with Makena.....so exciting!
Cinderella (Riley's favorite) was available for pictures for about 5 minutes before she left so poor Riley was SO upset that she didn't get to take her picture with her. This began our quest to track down Cinderella....we didn't see her again on Day 1.
We wandered over to Pixie Hollow to see Tinker Bell and her friends. Not sure who this guy is dressed up as....one of Tink's friends I guess.
The girls with Miss Tinkerbell
We took the girls on the carousel, It's a small world, Pirate's of the Carribean, the Mark Twain Boat and a few other rides on Day 1. They loved a small world (one of my faves). The crowds, lines, and lots of walking totally tired the girls out.
Stay tuned for Disneyland Day 2.....Goofy's Kitchen was our first stop!













6 comments:
oo what fun! I hope you guys got to find Cinderella! What a fun trip for your 3 girls :-)
Looks like fun!!
How cool! I can't wait to read more.
I so want to take my kids to Disney but we are going to wait a few years. :)
Awww, amazing!! Definitely, a dream vacation. Love to see their happy faces, priceless.
PS: I wish they have a great first day of kindergarten.
So fun! I can't wait to bring the girls back again this year. I know it will be even more exciting for them than last year. They are VERY into princesses as are your girls :)
oh wow, Michael starts in a week and I can't believe it. It feels like such a change.
Post a Comment