Monday, September 20, 2010

Future Cheerleader?

Time is just flying by and the old blog has gotten neglected. Since the girls have started kindergarten I find myself buried in homework packets, sight words, Rah-Rah books and making lunches in my free time.

Rest assured, the girls are really enjoying school and it's fun to see the growth they have made in just one month. When they get in the car everyday, I rarely get much info out of them when I ask them how their day went. But if I just keep my ears open, little bits of their day slip out when I least expect it. I caught Alyssa showing off her cheer for T-H-E that she learned the first week of school. I can see some pom-poms in her future!





8 comments:

Jen said...

I too see those pom poms. :)

Suzanne said...

awwwwwww!!! SOOOOOOOOO proud! go girl!!!

girlytwins said...

Definitely!! She is awesome!!!

Annie said...

I agree, future cheerleader.

Tracey's Life said...

That is just too cute.....your posts of the girls never fail to put a smile on my face - thank you!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little cheerleader!!!

Jessica said...

Wow Lissie has the moves down:)..Maybe she will be a drill team girl like Auntie:)..ha ha

Claremont First Ward said...

I'm right there with you. Since school has started, it's been a flurry of activity around here with never a rest in sight. So glad the girls are loving school.........I don't think I asked or maybe I missed it, but are the girls together or separated this year?