Friday, March 4, 2011

Growing!

Just wanted to post a quick update. I had a dr. appointment yesterday and had a chance to see baby#4! Everything looks good so we will keep on keepin' on. Big sisters love to hear me talk about the baby and all that is happening with the pregnancy. Their favorite fact right now is to know that the baby is the size of a grape. Too cute!

I have my first appointment with the high-risk clinic next week so I will have another update soon. I'm anxious to discuss how "high risk" this pregnancy might be considered and whether any preventative measures should be taken to make sure I stay pregnant as long as possible. Keeping our fingers crossed for a late-September birthday for baby #4!



The big girls are doing great! Spunky and full of life as ever. Their kindergarten school year ends in 2 1/2 short months. Geesh, this year has flown by! So far we have 2 votes for a baby brother (Alyssa and Riley) and 1 vote for a baby sister (Makena). Can't wait to find out whether we will be buying pink or blue!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay on everything going well so far! The girls look adorable in that picture (as always)!

Carissa said...

awww Congrats!! I want another one so very badly. We've been trying for a while. I am so glad it's all going well for you and little baby.

Tina Michelle said...

aw, they are too cute. Are they enjoying Kindergarten? I hope the pregnancy is uneventful for you.

Jaime Ann said...

What a great picture of your girls! Glad your preggo is going great.

Annie said...

I'm so happy that everything goes well.

Have a wonderful weekend.

debi9kids said...

I'm so glad you are blogging again.
And so excited that you have a little one on the way...
saying prayers for a healthy & full term pregnancy <3

{K} said...

Wow, congrats!! I'm so happy for y'all!! I hope you have a smooth, uneventful pregnancy.

Jessica said...

Awww love seeing the peanut picture:)..I vote pink! And that's my final answer!