Another month is flying by, but we are doing well and enjoying our last week of summer vacation before the big girls start 1st grade (EEK!) and I go back to work for a short while. Maternity leave is right around the corner for me. We have a c-section delivery date scheduled for mid-September. I am approaching week 33 with baby girl #4 and continue to be thrilled with the experience of a normal pregnancy.
Other than bouts of daily heartburn now, slightly swollen feet, and difficulty sleeping comfortably for a full night's sleep, I can't really complain. That's all normal right? It was kind of funny though when I glanced down at my feet while at the pool with my BFF and our kids on Monday and I gasped as I noticed my toes looked a little like sausages. Needless to say, I soaked those bad boys in the cool water in an attempt to get my skinny toes back!
Belly pic at 30 weeks







8 comments:
Awww you look great!! :)
What a beautiful belly! Glad all is going well!
You look GORGEOUS!!!!!!! How exciting...a fourth girl!! At least you won't have to buy too many things when she gets bigger!!
So glad to here that you are doing so well.
Your look great! So glad you have enjoyed this pregnancy! Can't wait to meet (in pictures) you new little one! Your friend from East Texas, Pam
You look great!!
Ugh, heartburn! I had that my whole pregnancy, it was awful and never could figure out anything to get rid of it, everyone kept telling me that my baby was going to be born with a head full of hair because I had such bad heart burn....it wasn't true for me, she's 14 months and hardly has any hair yet!
Nice belly pic, and I think your sausages are cute:)..hee hee..
Post a Comment