Friday, September 16, 2011

She's Here!

We welcomed our newest addition to the family into the world yesterday morning. We have been blessed with a beautiful, healthy baby girl and couldn't be more thrilled. I will try to update more about the big day when I get a chance.



Miss Abigail Samantha Quilao

7 pounds, 6 ounces

19 1/2 inches long



Proud big sisters with baby Abby




17 comments:

Annie said...

OMG, she is beautiful!!!
Congratulations!!!

Those pictures are amazing.

God bless your family!!!!!

Pam said...

She is just precious! Look at the proud big sisters, I know they can't wait to be the helpers! I'm glad this journey is complete and everything went so good for you. I look forward to more stories! Enjoy your time off with baby Abby! Your friend in East Texas, Pam.

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

She is beautiful. Congrats. Looks like she has some excited big sisters.

Tracey's Life said...

Casey she is just beautiful! Best wishes to all of you! It must feel strange to you to hold a larger newborn - so happy for all of you that she is healthy and so precious! Looks like that sweet little girl has three very happy big sisters.

Michele S said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful. You are going to really enjoy one baby. You have no idea!!!! Yeah!!!!!

Anne said...

Congratulations! Abby is just beautiful!

Samantha said...

Congratulations. I love her name however I might be a little bias since my name is Samantha and my daughter is Abigael.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the birth of such a beautiful and healthy baby girl x

Jen said...

Congratulation! I am so so happy for you guys.

Can't wait to read her birth story.

Cayle said...

AHHH!! She is so BEAUTIFUL! CONGRATS!

Stacemoe said...

So happy for ya'll. She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I know the girls are so excited. Can't wait to hear all the details! So blessed.

Andra said...

Congratulations Casey. I love her name. Can't wait to hear the birth story. She's adorable.

Latree said...

congratulations, Casey...
I'm thrilled. couldn't be more thrilled.

Anonymous said...

Long time lurker here...

Congratulations!! She's sooooo cute!!

PS-I have the same birthday as the triplets and my brother has the same birthday as Abby. Crazy, huh!?

Anonymous said...

She's gorgeous!! Congratulations!!!

Hilary said...

OMG she's adorable!!! So glad she's here and you all are doing great :)

Kerry said...

Congratulations!! Hi :) I found your blog whilst hopping around and have started following along. Best wishes to you and your family on the birth of another precious girl!