Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Little Turkey


(Can you believe those cheeks? I can't get enough of them!)

We survived Abby's 2 month dr. appointment...shots and all! She is a whopping 12 pounds already which is somewhere in the 80th percentile range for weight. Big difference from the triplets who have always been below the 10th percentile (and still are). I looked back in their baby books and they didn't weigh 12 pounds until they were 7 months old. It is amazing to experience what a full-term baby is like! We are all doing great.

Hoping to update again this week with some Halloween pics (better late than never).

5 comments:

Annie said...

Cute baby!!!!!!!!

Erin Branscom said...

So precious! :)I love your blog! I hope you don't mind that I became a follower! :) Erin

Anonymous said...

Aww, what a sweetheart! Love that smile.

-Holly in Santa Clara

debi10kids said...

my goodness! Those cheeks are fantastic!

Robin Raucci said...

I think your daughters are so cute!!! I have 6 daughters of my own!! I wouldnt trade them in for anything, sometime they argue, but at the end of the day, they are right there for each other.