In previous posts, I have talked about what a brute our youngest daughter Riley is.....and now I have some pictures to prove it! Riley loves her sisters, but likes to play ROUGH. She must be making up for all that time in the NICU when she was the smallest. If there is something she wants, she will get it from her sisters one way or another...usually with force! In 5 out of the 6 pictures below, the "victim" is Makena, who most of the time is a willing participant in Riley's game of dominance. Usually when we find Makena pinned underneath Riley, she is giggling and thinks it's loads of fun. I'm curious to see how long it will take Alyssa and Makena to figure things out and turn the tables on "Bruiser." In the meantime.....Riley continues to rule the roost.
Thursday, February 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comments:
That is hilarious!
Post a Comment