Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to read about the girls....this has been so fun for me to start creating a timeless memoir for the them and I am sorry that I didn't start earlier. I would like to invite you to leave a comment for us so that we can one day share it with the girls. You can click on the link on the right hand side of the page...even if you are brief, I would love to know who you are and how you found us!







22 comments:
Who says miracles don't still happen...I know three and their names are Riley, Makena and Alyssa.
Casey, I am so glad you started this blog (now I know what a blog is)and we can all watch their growth and join in on the fun! We'll leave the rest to you and Steve.
Blessings to all of you!
Great Auntie LB
Hi,How are the girls doing?
Hi Auntie, Hi Babies, Alyssa is sick....We'll bring her some candy!
Hola its me again so, when do you supose alyssa will get better?
hello girls,
we miss you.. i hope you get better alyssa.. hugs and kissess from ashly, aiden and alani.. we hope to see you guys soon.. kC. hang in there she will get better.. call if you need anything ..love you guys, ly
Hi Casey! Love going to the blog every week to get my Quilao Triplet fix. They are SO adorable. I hope you are over the flu soon. We miss you at work.
OX Tracey
Hi Steve & Casey,
We love your blog and sharing all the events with the girls, it puts a smile on my face everytime I log in.
Keep up the Cheerios feedings and John's retirement will continue coming in!
Love to all,
Judy Semas
hello girls,
we are glad your girls are feeling better.. cute video.. hopefully mommy can get some sleep now..hugs and kissess....
love auntie ly
Hi Girls - Have had computer problems for awhile and was just able to visit the blog again today for the 2nd time. This is so much fun to be able to keep up with all of you. Thank you Casey for putting this together for all of us to enjoy.
Love Judy and Greg
Hi Casey,
Thought I would stop by and get an update. The girls are getting so big!! I love reading your blog. I have to say that the "Bruiser" pics just had me laughing out loud. I hope I can see the girls in person soon!! =) Ok, going back for some Quilao blog. Talk to you soon!
With love,
Tina G
Hi Casey,
I finally got a chance to check out your site. I really appreciated you writing on ours. I had no idea what true miracle babies you have. Your girls are beautiful and have obviously come a long way.
We were at the Kaiser NICU too. They are amazing there. You did such a nice job identifying and thanking all the people that cared for them.
We are doing really well now that we are at home. She is amazing and my husband and I get better at being parents every day.
Hope all is well at school.
Thanks for sharing your site and your beautiful family.
Kristin Overton
Hi Casey,
This is Kathy Rudolph, the mother of your girls' old roommate, Jack Rudolph! Carole from the NICU told us about your blog, and it sure brings back memories. The girls are adorable-I'm sure Jack will be infatuated with all 3 some day! We'll be checking in from time to time!
Kathy
Rudolphfamily@frontiernet.net
They are so beautiful! What wonderful little miracles. And don't you love the Bumbo chairs! It's great chatting with you Casey. Good luck and keep in touch!
Casey,
Happy Belated Birthday!!!! I feel like a horrible friend. =( Sounds like you had a great day.You deserve it! =)
Love your recent blogs! Love the binky bandit and pimped out ride. All you need is the sound system any you'll be rolling, rolling, rolling.... Talk to you soon!
Love, Kristina
they are so cute~~ i read your blog through jenn. (hughes twins) very touching story on each lil girl~~ they have come a long way and are so precious!
The girls are adorable. I'm definitely adding you girls to my blog roll.
They are one month older than my triplets. Life is getting fun, isn't it?
Hi, my name is Carol and I worked with your dad and Bobby at Diamond for years, and years. Bobby has kept me posted on your babies,now I can enjoy them on your blog..Your babies, your pictures ,and comments bring joy to the heart.....Thank you for sharing......
hi Auntie!its Jenner,Katie,and Sophie.How are the girls doing?Cant wait to see the next blog.SEE YOU SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I found your blog through another twin mom's blog. I quickly scanned your daughters NICU stories, and I am totally touched and amazed. Your girls are ADORABLE...obviously fighters.
From a mom of twins (plus 3 more) just two months younger than your girls.
I've spent a little more time exploring your blog today, and I have to tell you that your documentation is wonderful! I read that you had two placentas...are two identical and one fraternal? An identical twin mom should be able to tell from pictures, but I can't! :) I've covered your pregnancy, the girls birth and NICU stay and this month. It'll be fun to see the "in between" time next.
Casey, Happy Mother's Day. I am so proud of you and can't believe how well the girls are doing! They are really miracles. I know that our angels in heaven are taking care of you and the girls. I have said many times that if anyone could handle triplets that you were the ideal person for the task! Have a wonderful day. Love, Dad
just came across your blog...you have beautiful girls! what a blessing! i come from a family of 3 girls (NOT triplets though!!) and i absolutely love having sisters! they're the best!
Post a Comment