Thank you to all of our family, friends and co-workers who donated in honor of the Quilao girls!
We had a successful walk this morning for the March of Dimes Walkamerica 2007 and reached our goal by raising $270. Not bad for last minute fundraising. It was a beautiful morning in Sacramento and there were so many people at the event. There was a group of Kaiser nurses walking and we ran into one of my fabulous L&D nurses, Dayna (she took care of me during my stay before the babies were born).
Aunt Jodi, Cousin Sophie and Grammy Judy walked along with us. The girls were great! I wasn't too sure if they would put up with that long of a walk in the stroller, but they were very cooperative.
Our pre-walk photo
Can you see Lissy peeking in from the back of the double stroller?
Lissy playing peek-a-boo....this opening also gives perfect access to smack the back of your sister's head when she is riding in front of you (not that she'd ever think of doing that)
Cousin Sophie with Riley (very prepared with her binky & blankie)
We stopped to take a picture..we were one of the last groups walking
Took a break at Downtown plaza for some water and snacks!
The finish line!
We were greeted by Highway Patrol officers who lined the finish line and cheered!
Mom, Sophie & the girls
Grammy Judy, Sophie, Aunt Jodi & the girls
















1 comments:
Cute pictures!
We got our stroller on ebay. Its made by Safetech and I LOVE it! We have our triplet stroller that seats them one right in front of the other for things like the mall (tight spaces) but for walks,etc, the jogger is so nice.
There are two companies I believe, that sell the stroller on ebay and I've seen the exact same stroller sell anywhere from like $280 - almost $500. Just depends on days of the week and if there are a lot of bidders etc. I just kept a maximum in mind and never bid any higher. Eventually I won it!
Good luck and if you have anymore questions, just let me know!
Stephanie
Post a Comment