It seems like the girls discover something new they can climb on a daily basis.....Makena is usually taking the lead in this department. Seriously keeping us busy toddler proofing the house.
LOVE this! I'm glad Monkey #3 didn't join the melee and pull the changing table over! I think of all the trouble my boys get in, and then I think of all the trouble your girls must get in, and I shake my head in amazement, but then laugh! You must have some pretty amazing things going on at your house!
2 comments:
LOVE this! I'm glad Monkey #3 didn't join the melee and pull the changing table over! I think of all the trouble my boys get in, and then I think of all the trouble your girls must get in, and I shake my head in amazement, but then laugh! You must have some pretty amazing things going on at your house!
My gosh, they are so cute!
I think it's funny that seeing other people's children scale furniture is quite often, more cute than seeing your OWN do it!!!
Post a Comment