We had a busy week with a few outings and I actually made it into some of the pictures! Usually, I am the one behind the camera, but nanny Mariya helped get some pictures of mama and the girls this week.
We made a trip to Auntie Ly's on Thursday to enjoy the pool and water park area near her house! The girls enjoyed splashing around in the water and absolutely LOVED the big pool.
This is the best picture of the girls together! Either they can't sit still long enough or they rarely are looking in the same direction at the same time.
Lissy...trying to figure out how she can escape


Last but not least, I had to include a picture of the youngest kiddos in the play group. Baby boy Calum and Baby girl Alani are getting so big!
Mom & the girls at Funtastic Playcenter
Earlier in the week, we took a trip to Funtastic Playcenter. What a cool place this is! The girls loved it and they were able to get so much exercise climbing on all of the soft play equipment and I didn't have to worry about them falling and getting hurt. We will be visiting this place often as the weather starts to hit 100 degrees!














1 comments:
So great to see you in some of the pictures, too! YOu have a beautiful family, and the outings look like lots of fun.
Post a Comment