Saturday, June 23, 2007

Our new look!

I am SUPER excited about the new look of our blog. Lindsay over at
Splat Designs hooked us up with a custom look and I am really happy with how it turned out.

What do you think? Like it, love it, hopefully you don't hate it....I'd love to get some feedback from any Quilao blog fans out there.

Thanks for all the comments lately, I've had a few new commenters and I LOVE hearing from you. It makes a girl happy to know that you are enjoying our blog. Don't be shy...stop lurking and give us some love!

13 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

LOVE it!

I'm glad you like comments. I always try to comment otherwise I'd feel like a weird voyeur and so I'm glad you don't mind my ramblings!

Jennifer said...

de-lurking and the blog looks great! I love all the girly colors!!

Suzanne said...

LOVE the new page! how cool is that?! your blog is one of my absolute favorites! your three monkeys are precious and i love the pics and stories!

Ms. Perky said...

I like the new look! It's a LITTLE difficult to read some of the things in the sidebar, but not so much that I would say it needs to be changed.

Jemmmma said...

Alright, I've been lurking. Your girls are so cute. It amazes me that you can tell them apart. I have identical twin girls but can easily distinguish between the two. Such cuties!

hi my name is mommy said...

Yes, I Love it!

Thanks for all of your comments, I really enjoy reading them! Yours is a favorite of mine to read:)

~Denise~ said...

Love the new look! I found your blog the other week and am becoming a faithful reader. Your girls are just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

hey girls,
love the new background.. you girls r almost 2 years old, time flys.. miss you. kiss'
love auntie ly

Kelly said...

Love it. I want one!!

Laura said...

I love it! I am very jealous! How do I get some of that?

Anonymous said...

Love the new page!! Keep up the good work..

Anonymous said...

The new look is fun ;) The page takes a bit long to load so you might want to check on that.

Anonymous said...

looks nice