Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Our first professional pictures

It only took me 23 months to get the girls pictures taken by a professional and just in time for their 2nd birthday. It is very difficult to get a group picture of the girls all looking in the same direction while staying in one place, and getting three smiles at once is out of the question. Individually, we had a better chance to get some smiles and luckily were able to get some good shots.

It didn't help that the air conditioner in the studio broke down that day and it was way too warm in the room we were in. Alyssa was not a fan of the whole process and whined and protested almost the entire time. Nanny Mariya and I were jumping around like cheerleaders trying to get the girls to cooperate and in the end, and the girls graciously decided to humor us with a few smiles.

Makena

Alyssa

Riley

Mom & the girls

(Alyssa refused to stand up for the picture)

13 comments:

loren said...

WOW your girls are absolutely adorable!

I'm so glad you commented on my site so I could find yours - it's amazing how similar our babies looked in the NICU. Some of those pictures look like near copies of mine!

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

those are ADORABLE!!! i think the pic with you and the girls came out great, atleast they were all looking at the camera!

Kelly said...

Clearly Alyssa was not paid enough to do the photo shoot. :o)

My name is Tammie said...

Oh wow!!! Those are great! I love the one of the four of you! Beautiful!

The Pruetz Family said...

Despite the steamy conditions, the photos are fantastic! You're all beautiful.

Claremont First Ward said...

What wonderful pictures, Casey!

Joy said...

Oh my goodness...your girls are SO cute!!! I love the pictures! Absolutely adorable!

Teresa said...

It was worth the 23 month wait! You'll treasure those for ever! I love how Alyssa has a mind of her own.

Anonymous said...

cute pic.. they look so like big girls..very cute...love, ly

~Denise~ said...

Beautiful photos!

Ms. Perky said...

They are super cute! (as are you!) (And I like that Alyssa refused to stand up for the last picture... it shows that she is an individual!)

hi my name is mommy said...

OMG...thaey are BEAUTIFUL!!! I Love them!

Mama B said...

Too cute!!!!!