Monday, August 20, 2007

Sleepy

She looks innocent enough...but at 2 in the morning, this girl has got a set of lungs that will wake the neighborhood. The end result was a toddler in bed with mom, finally falling asleep after tossing and turning for a couple of hours.

At least one of us got some sleep.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I hate nights like that! UGH! Glad someone got some sleep, ha ha!

Claremont First Ward said...

If my boys as much as touch each other while they are sleeping it's all over and they start screaming at the top of their lungs ouch, ouch, ouch. My neighbor has in fact commented that she has heard the twins crying more.......and they do. Temper, temper, temper tantrums. Are you going through this too?

Casey's trio said...

Angie,

I have the girls sleeping in different rooms so that they don't wake each other up! It's hard enough if one wakes up, but I don't need the other 2 joining the party. Do your boys sleep in the same crib still or have you already moved them to toddler beds?
Tantrums are definitely still in full effect around here and it can get pretty ugly at times:O

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

that is a very cute picture! my girls sleep in seperate beds, but right next to each other. they need their own space too. i'm glad she was able to sleep! :)

Anonymous said...

I am so addicted to your blog. Thank goodness no one else I know does this or I could be on the computer all day! I just love keeping track of you and your girlz. They are to-die-for CUTE and your writing makes me laugh every time. I MISS YOU! Oh yeah, btw, sorry you didn't sleep. That sucks. (but it made for a priceless picture!) Email me with your home email. I keep getting email shot back.