Funny! Now, if you only had quads. :D
Oh my! They are so differnt but so the same - like most sisters I guess...
Oh my gosh. Great photo. I love how they all have their left foot in front. Much more in sync that the o'Beetles.
hi girlsauntie will see tomorrow... love you auntie ly
I love that! So funny. Do you scrapbook? I totally see a layout.
That is too cute!
Great photo and great comparison!
How cute! They're so in sync :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Funny! Now, if you only had quads. :D
Oh my! They are so differnt but so the same - like most sisters I guess...
Oh my gosh. Great photo. I love how they all have their left foot in front. Much more in sync that the o'Beetles.
hi girls
auntie will see tomorrow... love you auntie ly
I love that! So funny. Do you scrapbook? I totally see a layout.
That is too cute!
Great photo and great comparison!
How cute! They're so in sync :)
Post a Comment