Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy 1st birthday to our little blog!

I can't believe it's already been a year since my adventure in blogging started. I've "met" so many interesting people, mostly moms, who share their own fun stories about parenting and put up with me as I tell mine.

I hope this next year will be just as fun as the last. And a big thanks to everyone who leaves us comments when they stop by. It makes my day!



14 comments:

Cora said...

Happy Bloggy Birthday! Congrats...I just love reading all of your triplet adventures.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Blog!

Claremont First Ward said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I thought you'd been blogging longer than me! Here's to another successful year of blogging. I know I'll be here! :)

Laura said...

I'm so glad you started blogging and our paths crossed. I love reading and learning and relating to everything you share! Happy Blog Birthday. Thanks for tagging me I will be doing it very soon.

K said...

Happy 1st Year of Blogging!! Your's is a fun blog to read!

Heather said...

I am so happy about your blog birthday! Hooray! And so happy for me that you continue to write so that I can be thoroughly entertained!

My name is Tammie said...

Happy Blog Birthday! So glad you do blog so I can read all the fun stories!

Anonymous said...

How has it been a year? I love reading your blog..even though I live next door and we talk everyday.. You inspire me..ah maybe this year will be a blog year for me..
BF Jessica

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday! I absolutely love reading your blog.

Laura said...

happy birthday to you. i'm a little late to the party as we had a birthday on the 11th as well (my ex 24 weeker turned 6).
just stopping by from another preemie blog and saying hello to my neighbor to the north of me.

Cecily R said...

Happy Blog Birthday!!!!!

latree said...

Happy first birthday blog...
keep up...

~Denise~ said...

Happy BlogBirthday!

Anonymous said...

Wow! One year already. Congratulations! Time goes by so fast. So glad you got into blogging. It's fun huh! And, auntie Steph can still stay in the loop from far away..lol..