Friday, February 15, 2008

My three sweethearts

A few pics from Valentine's Day 2008....








Can you feel my heart melting when you look at this picture?

19 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

My heart is melting right now. Is it the lighting, or is Lissy's hair lighter than the Riley's and Makenas?

K said...

Aw, such sweet pictures!

I didn't realize one of your girls has much lighter hair than the other two. The other two look nearly identical.

(Sorry, I still can't figure out who's who, even though I read your blog all the time :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of your precious girls! Thanks for sharing...

Kelly said...

Yes b/c my heart is melting too! As always your gals are super cute.

Heather said...

Oh my goodness. Totally adorable. And I think for the first time I can see how they look different! Way cute!

Anonymous said...

Sooo adorable!!! Wow, Lissy's hair really does look lighter than Makena and Riley's.

Laura said...

I love these pictures. Total heart breakers! I have to agree you can certainly see here which ones are identical. What an interesting thing it is to have all three together all the time. Amazing!

latree said...

they are SWEET HEARTS ....

My name is Tammie said...

Ohhh love it!!! Those girls sure are cuties!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh my heat just melted! They are so sweet:).

Casey, WE WOULD LOVE a triplet/quad play-date one of these days. That is a GREAT idea! Email me.

Happy Valentines Day!
XOXO
Gen :)

Crystal said...

Absolutely precious pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Shannon said...

SOOOO Sweet!! That absolutley melts me!

Cecily R said...

Your girls are beautiful and cute and adorable and gorgeous. LOVE the last shot!!

Casey's trio said...

You all are so observant! Lissy (who is fighting the power in that first pic) has lighter hair...more like mine. Riley and Makena have Steve's darker hair color.

Jeannie said...

What sweet little girls...they are getting more and more beautiful.

So glad Alyssa is better from her fall. How scary!

~Denise~ said...

Aw, how adorable!

Anonymous said...

Their hair is so long and pretty...I'm jealous! :)

loren said...

How did I miss this post???

Your girls are SO DARN CUTE!!!

Happy Belated Valentine's Day (and President's Day, and any other holiday I've missed!)

debi9kids said...

The kissing pic is just adorable!