Sunday, March 30, 2008

A new way to roll

Riley taught herself how to ride a scooter this afternoon. She has been watching her older cousins zoom around on them and figured she could do it too!





I took this picture of Riley and Makena this morning and thought it was so sweet. These two really have a bond.



8 comments:

Jessica said...

Maybe she can teach Evan. I am impressed:) Go Ri-Ri!

Claremont First Ward said...

Wow! Way to go. And the picture. Too sweet for words.

Cecily R said...

I'm impressed. Scooter control is no easy feat!!

Love the pictures!

Shannon said...

What a girl!!! I am so impressed that that little munchkin just jumped on the scooter and took off. Awesome!

My name is Tammie said...

That picture!!! OMG so so pretty! And way to go girlfriend on the scooter! She's so cute!

loren said...

Holy cow! My girls are so uncoordinated, especially Emma, we'd be having broken bones for sure.

Suzanne said...

my goodness, what a BIG girl! i was holding my breath for her, afraid she would fall, but she did so well! way to go riles!!! and i couldn't view the last pic...is it just me?

latree said...

wow! she' so good in it. it's a hard thing to do balancing. I won't be surprise if she bikes next month.