Ahhh she will love that one in about 10 years!!!
So that's how you do it at your house eh? :)
Well, that's not exactly how I do it...but the kids like to strip down all the time!
It happens I guess...at least I guess it does at your house. lol :)
lol, well at least she's at home.
I was gonna say the same thing as dana...At least she is at your home diner table :)
And just think she is saving her shirt from all the food that would have dripped on it...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ahhh she will love that one in about 10 years!!!
So that's how you do it at your house eh? :)
Well, that's not exactly how I do it...but the kids like to strip down all the time!
It happens I guess...at least I guess it does at your house. lol :)
lol, well at least she's at home.
I was gonna say the same thing as dana...At least she is at your home diner table :)
And just think she is saving her shirt from all the food that would have dripped on it...
Post a Comment