Friday, August 1, 2008

Photostory Friday and Where's the snow?

Riley found some of daddy's cold weather gear and couldn't wait to try it on. During the winter time, we can drive about 2 hours and find snow, but haven't made the trip yet with the girls. We might just have to do that this year.





The only time the girls have seen snow is when Auntie Ly had snow brought in for her daughter's Winter Wonderland birthday party last January.



PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

16 comments:

Cecily R said...

I LOVE the shot of Riley with the HUGE gloves!!

I can't imagine actually bringing in snow for a party! That's going above and beyond!

If your girls ever want to play in snow, I'll be happy to host a snowy play date!! :)

FABULOUS PSF!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

You can have snow brought in?! Defiantly take the girls to play in some snow this year. we'll all be waiting to see those pictures.

Susan said...

Very cute!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

EVERY time I see these 3 dolls, I instantly smile. I live in the midwest and will be glad to you mail you some snow soon! :)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

those gloves look enormous on her!!!

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

You catch such great pictures of them! :)

Ash

K said...

Those gloves looks enormous on Riley!!

That's really cool to bring in snow for a party! Sounds like fun!

The Voice from Shelbyville said...

The past few years we haven't had much snow to speak of, but the kids think it's a lot when actually it's only an inch or less. I think about all the snow we had when I was younger, and sometimes miss it.

girlytwins said...

Fun. We haven't taken the girls to th e snow yet either. We think this year will be a for sure. Its only about 45 minutes from us to snow.

Way cool winter wonderland party...I thought I was a over the top party thrower...She's my kind of lady :)

Ryanne said...

you had to have it brought in and we got more than we wanted. Those girls truly look ready to hit the slopes. great pictures.

Claremont First Ward said...

Wait. Did I read that correctly? Your aunt had snow brought in? Too funny. And the pictures are cute, too! :)

Robyn said...

The gloves are huge! I'm like to have to drive 2 hrs for snow and not have to shovel it.

B's Mommy said...

Adorable pictures! My daughter hasn't seen the snow yet either (she turned 3 this year and we are hoping to make it to Tahoe this winter). I have enjoyed reading your blog so much it inspired me to make my own! You have a beautiful family!

Jen said...

Those gloves look huge on her, too cute.

Jessica said...

Great pics!! I do think this winter we need to take the kids..How about a cabin in Tahoe? Seriously..let's plan, and pray they sleep...

Mary Franks said...

Leave it to Ly to bring snow to Stockton. LOL I do remember when it snowed here once but it wasn't enough to stick. I think if you take them to see the snow you'll have to get some smaller gloves though. I think Kaden will be old enough to take this winter. Hopefully I can take him.