My fellow triplet mom Michele has started a new online store selling mineral makeup. She swears by it and promises that it will make all your wrinkles go away. *wink-wink* And it hides those dark circles under your eyes too. Go visit her online store to see what she has to offer.
But the best part is that she is hosting a giveaway to some lucky lady who can give the best sob story of why you deserve the FREE makeup. So after you check out Michele's Mineral Makeup, go visit her blog to enter the giveaway.
But make sure you tell her that I sent you when you enter. Cause mama needs some foundation and *free* is the price I like to pay.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Check out this giveaway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
LOL... good idea! Pimping Michele's blog could be beneficial :)
Neat site. I love mineral make up thanks for the tip!
I love mineral make up, use it everyday. I am going to see her now.
Congrats on your SITS day, I love your cute blog! Your triples are adorable x3!!
And thanks for the tip on the makeup giveaway, I love mineral makeup.
Oh I will have to head over there tomorrow after I get some sleep, wait, I mean later today since it is almost 2am! lol
Congrats on being the SITS blog of the day...have a great day! Your girls are adorable.
Stopping by from SITS, I love your blog. You are one busy and fun mama. I told her you sent me and that you get my entry! Good luck!!
-Mandy
www.gourmetmomonthego.blogspot.com
Happy SITS day! I swear by mineral makeup, I'll be sure to check her out!
LOve, love, love mineral makeup! And I love your blog! I had twins when my son had just turned two...I don't know how we did it! Congrats to another mom of multiples on making through those first few years! :)
Post a Comment