Monday, December 1, 2008

Merry SITSmas!

Twas’ the night before SITSmas,
and all through the town
Not a SITSta was sleeping
We just couldn’t lie down

The excitement was high
Because in just one more day
Heather and Tiffany were hosting
The big SITSmas giveaway

Amazing prizes in all shapes and size
Leave lots of comments
And it just might be you
Who wins the GRAND PRIZE

A $200 Target gift card
And your blog will be the one
To be featured as Friday’s Favorite blog
Oh SITS girls, you’re so much fun

Merry SITSmas to you
From my heart to yours
Have a wonderful holiday season
With love from the Quilao girls


Click on the button below to go checkout the fun!



And go visit some of my favorite SITS blogs


Seven Clown Circus


Honey Mommy


One Crafty Mama


Little Bites of Heaven


Mindless Junque


The R Family Diaries

70 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

lol, you thought about this one didn't you! I spent like a few seconds on mine.

Love your little tune!

Swirl Girl said...

What a great jingle!!

Tiffany said...

Okay, this is so great!!!!

You are so creative!

Have a WONDERFUL SITSmas full of comments and prizes!!!

Jessica said...

That was way cute!! Your such a poet! Sounds fun!

Shannon said...

Yours was totally clever!

Merry SITSmas to you, too!

girlytwins said...

That was way to crafty :) You're awesome!!

Michelle said...

Dang....you SISTahs are creative tonight! And thanks so much for mentioning me. You are too kind!

Merry SITsmas to you and good luck winning something good!

Mamarazzi said...

Merry SITSmas!!

Since today is ALL about giveaways...have you entered my latest giveaway!? it is two posts in on my blog, you won't want to miss it!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Cool poem!

Ho Ho Ho Merrrrrrrrrrrrry SITSmas!

- Margaret

Lacey in the Sky said...

Well SHEESH! You are a clever little lady aren't you!? Cute "card"!

Anna Lefler said...

Fantastic!

Wishing you a wonderful holiday season!

:^) Anna

Nicole said...

Such a fun poem! Merry SITSmas! :)

tara @ kidz said...

Those three girls in their matching Christmas pj's - love it! Have a merry Christmas!!!

Valerie said...

Merry SITSmas!! Your kids are just beautiful. Have a great day! Oh your poem is great too.

tam said...

Happy Merry SITSmas!
~Tam :D

Rachael said...

Man, I am so impressed you you SITStas who totally got creative with stories and songs! Merry SITSmas to you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love seeing your cute little girlies! Merry SITSmas and Merry Christmas!

flickrlovr said...

Man, you're more creative than I.
I just gave people egg nog and blankies and put on some music over at my place ;)

Your girls are ADORABLE!
Merry SITSmas!

Claremont First Ward said...

Casey!
This is brilliant. Brilliant. Thanks for thinking of me!

Sandy said...

Great poem!
Merry SITSmas to you!

Jen said...

What a cute poem and picture. Merry SITSmas to you

Anonymous said...

Great poem!
Happy Holidays!

Tracy said...

What a cute picture of the girls,
love your post!

Merry SITSmas!

Unknown said...

omgosh that pic is precious-Merry SITSmas

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

Merry SITSmas...I love the poem

Megan said...

Wishing you a wonderfulhHoliday season!

Merry SITSmas!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

merry sitsmas! your post puts mine to shame :) thanks for the link!

Jenners said...

Merry SITSmas! Great poem...I don't have that much creativity! Lovely photo! Triplets...wow! I'll have to come back to see your adventures when I feel sorry for myself with only one kid!

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

Merry SITSmas!! Love you post (and your kids, of course). :)

Ginny said...

How adorable! Merry SITSmas!

Rebecca Jo said...

Always love pictures of your girls - they are just beautiful!

Merry SITSmas!!!

Diane said...

Whew! How DO you do it?
Good work on your SITSmas card!
Merry SITSmas!

nikkicrumpet said...

WOO HOO YOU..nice job! A great poem...an adorable picture. (hey you are too crafty...look at those three gorgeous kids you made!!!) and a link to SITS. I think you should win for the most creative post!

Brandy said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful picture of your girls! and a fun song!

Shannon said...

You are so clever! And those are 3 of my very favorite girls!

April said...

The picture of your girls is adorable! And your jingle was very cute!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Awesome post girl!!!!!! Merry SITSmas. Your girls are beautiful!

koopermom said...

Everyone's posts are so creative!!

What cuties your little girls are. Merry SITSmas!

Ashley said...

What gorgeous girls!!! Merry SITSmas!

Honey Mommy said...

That was an awesome poem!
Thanks for linking to me! :o)

Hope you have a magical holiday season this year!

The Blonde Duck said...

Triplets and a giveaway! You are the SITSmas queen! Merry SITSmas!

Sticky said...

Love it!
And those girls are cuuuute!!!
Mery SITSmas!

Heather said...

It's got a catchy ring to it! Merry SITSmas! The girls are just so cute, as usual!

Kristen said...

Merry SITSmas
so creative with your jingle
love the pictures

Pamela said...

okay why can't I come up with cute little poems like that? too talented! Merry SITSmas!

MaricrisG said...

triple christmas wishes for triple cute kids!!! Merry Sitsmas!!!

Tabitha Blue said...

Such a clever poem!! And the most adorable photo to boot!! Merry SITSmas! :)

Party of 5 said...

Triple the cheer! Beautiful girls and the jingle was cute. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Look at them--they are so cute! And what a great little jingle! Merry SITSmas! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season!

Kristy said...

Merry SITSmas!!!

tiarastantrums said...

ADORABLE!

Annie said...

Merry SITSmas to you!

Amanda said...

very cool poem! adorable picture!

FROGGITY! said...

Merrrrry SITS-mas!

Femin Susan said...

Hi,
Congratulations....Your posting is very interesting...Keep writing.. Welcome to my blog...
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Your girls are so darling! Loved your revised poem too!

Letti said...

Merry SITSmas, I enjoyed your blog and your girls are adorable. I have cousins that are triplets two are identicle and one is not. I like your jingle too.

Unknown said...

Merry SITSmas! Filled with lots of love! The girls are gorgeous

debi9kids said...

ADORABLE! You are just too cute writing that :)
Merry SITSmas!

Kelsey said...

Cute poem!
I love the girls in their little scarves and matching outfits, too cute!
Merry SITSmas.

feather k said...

well said! very fun! Merry SITSmas!

Anonymous said...

Merry SITsmas!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness I love them in their matching pjs and scarves. Too cute! :)Still making the rounds here. ;) Merry SITSmas to you!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Cute Pix..
Merry Sitsamas to you..

The Rambler said...

AWESoME post!

Congrats on winning!

Carrie said...

Merry SITSmas!!

They are SO adorable! I just love the pic of them in the jam-jams!

Anji said...

First of all your girls are absolutely darling!!! Congrats on your prize, yesterday was so fun!

mommytoalot said...

Sorry this is late
love your poem..and your little ones are adorable
xo

Carla said...

That darlings! Merry SITSmas to you and yours:)