Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My scrawny girls

The girls had a check-up with our favorite pediatrician this week and it was another reminder of how fast they are growing up. Gone are the days of tears and refusing to cooperate as Dr. G tries to look in their ears. The girls cooperated so well and were really interested in watching as each sister was checked out.

My favorite part of the visit was when the girls announced they needed to go potty AFTER I had taken off all of their clothes except for their undies and socks. So I had no choice but to march everyone to the bathroom half dressed. They thought it was hilarious!

All in all, we have three healthy girls! They are getting taller but have slowed down on their weight gain, so I just have to keep finding ways to add calories in their diets. Bring on the butter, sour cream, and whole milk please!

And the girls have totally caught on to the routine....they now request stickers on their way out.



Makena

Height: 37 1/2 inches (40th percentile)

Weight: 26 pounds, 14 ounces (6th percentile)

Alyssa

Height: 36 1/2 inches (18th percentile)

Weight: 26 pounds, 14 ounces (6th percentile)


Riley

Height: 38 inches (51st percentile)

Weight: 26 pounds, 1 ounce (3rd percentile)



15 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow. They are little gals! But so cute!

Abby said...

Three healthy BEAUTIFUL girls! ;)

Jaysi said...

Luke has always been in the 5-10 percentile for weight. The kid eats like a horse though!! I wish I had that problem!

Happy New Year!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

they are so stinkin' cute! glad the appt went well :) i love the image of three little girls marching to the potty in their undies and socks...lol!

Michelle said...

Yeah for healthy little girls. The little ribs showing make me giggle because my youngest is that way.

We refer to them as her riblets!

Happy New Year!

Cammie said...

Im right there with you....my little peanut is only 23lbs at 2.5 years old. Happy New year!!

Shannon said...

THey are skinny apparently but they look just perfect to me!

{K} said...

I'm glad they're all healthy!!

Hope you all have a Happy New Year!

Rebecca Jo said...

Smiles in the doctor's office? That's amazing in itself!

Jen said...

maybe if you asked them to stop running around so much the calories would actually stay on their bodies.

I know, I know, this is so not possible.

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! Such little peanuts!
Beautiful sweet tiny girlies!

Annie said...

Awesome, three beautiful and healthy girls is bless.

Happy New Year!!!

My name is Tammie said...

Little peanuts! I love it! That is so cute that this appointment was nice an easy. Love that!

Jessica said...

I still can't believe they don't weigh more with how much they eat..must be the high activity level...:).

Jocasta said...

We have little ones here as well!