Thursday, December 25, 2008

Photostory Friday and Merry Christmas

What a day! The girls enjoyed Christmas so much this year. They were SO excited to open presents when they woke up this morning and then continued with their Christmas fun at my brother's house this afternoon.

Of course, we still had some meltdowns and tantrums that only a 3 year-old can throw and skipping naps made for a long day, but we survived!

Santa came through with the girl's Sesame Street Christmas wishes...Riley wanted Elmo, Alyssa wanted Grover, and Makena wanted Zoe.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!


Miss Riley

Miss Alyssa

Miss Makena (The tantrum queen)!

Grandpa and Nana with their granddaughters



PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

15 comments:

Robyn said...

Glad to see you had a great Christmas.

Chris said...

Merry Christmas to your family, and I think Grover might be the coolest Muppet ever!

Cammie said...

Im glad you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Honey Mommy said...

I know what you mean! My two-year-old LOVED Christmas! I had the hardest time getting him to take a nap, but it's a good thing I did!

Happy Holidays!

tiarastantrums said...

Great photos!
Happy HOlidays!

Heather said...

Are there only granddaughters? How cute! And I love that the girls all wanted different characters. Works out perfectly!

Anonymous said...

what lovely photos!!

latree said...

merry christmas... Oh I miss the little princesses!

Annie said...

I'm glad that everyone enjoyed the holidays.

Kacey said...

Glad you had an awesome Christmas!

My name is Tammie said...

How did I miss this?! I love their little dresses. I dont believe there is a tantrum queen among them. ;)

girlytwins said...

Sounds like our day :) The girls looked adorable and that picture with the grandparents is so great. This was our best Christmas yet. The girls had a blast. I'm sure yours was the same.

Jaime said...

Glad you had a great Christmas. It's so fun with the kiddos!!

Shannon said...

So beautifully adorable. What Christmas is complete without a tantrum or two? SO glad the girls Sesame dreams came true!

WheresMyAngels said...

How cute are they!

There was drama at my home yesterday when Aysha realized she had asked Santa for a gift she didn't get. My husband forgot to tell me about the letter they had sent! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr