Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wordful Wednesday and a Pony ride

The girls experienced their first pony ride last weekend and it was a big reminder of how fast they are growing up. They have always been hesitant to try things that can be potentially scary so I wasn't sure if they would get on the pony and stay there without crying in the middle of the ride. But they did awesome!

The picture quality isn't great because I was trying to get out of the way of the horses!







Wordful Wednesday

Hosted by Angie


34 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

love these - my girls wouldn't do this until this past oct - always so frightened!!

Michelle said...

Just wait until they want to ride big horses! :)

Unknown said...

I think the photos are great!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

they look so cute (and grown up) sitting on the ponies! that is awesome that they did so well!

Jessica said...

I love that they all did it!! Did you tell them that Mommy once fell off a running pony??Or did he stop after the saddle nearly fell off, you holding on all the while..ha ha

My name is Tammie said...

Wait, some where in here there is a story of you falling off a horse?! Wheres that post? ;) The girls look like they had a blast! Thats great!

scrappysue said...

they ARE growing up! great WW

Hootin Anni said...

I so love the smiles!! A memory for the girls was made that day!!!! Great stuff.

I'm new to Wordful Wednesday and posted my first W W today. Hope you can stop by if you can find time.

April said...

How cute! The girls look like they had a great time!

Mandy said...

That is just so sweet.

Unknown said...

Congrats on winning over at SITS!
Happy SITSmas!

Anonymous said...

They look like they loved every moment of it! :)

Honey Mommy said...

Hey!
Congrats on winning a prize over at SITS! Even though I didn't win, it was fun that I "know" someone who did!

Mamarazzi said...

total cuteness!!

congrats on your win, SITSta!!

Jen said...

Oh I can't wait for the babies to be able to do this. Hayden loved his first ride.

Jaime said...

How fun! The girls' smiles say it all!:)

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh how cool. My son was the same way. In fact, for his 3rd bday we had a miniature horse and he was on it for 30 secs and then done. But your girls did great. I wished I wasn't too big to go on one. I love them!!!!!

Laura said...

Cute photo's. I can't believe how big they are getting. They would have a blast with my duo.

I wanted to mention to you something about Shannon's camera (mine and Angie too). It is super easy to use. All automatic. The biggest thing that would save you is that its an SLR meaning there is not delay like normal digital camera. You can take shot after shot. This really helps (tons) with wiggly kids like you girls and getting that special shot. I highly recommend it. Do not let it intimidate you. It will change your life. Oh and NO I do not work for Canon (lol). I just love SLR cameras.

Claremont First Ward said...

They are getting so big. Were you nervous having all three on at the same time? I thought of you yesterday as I watched my sisters now potty trained daughter. I was wiping three butts one after another.....:)

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Looks like they had a blast! So cute!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

congrats on the win casey!

debi9kids said...

A*D*O*R*A*B*L*E! they just look so darn happy!
so sad how fast they grow up :(

Have a happy WW!

Shannon said...

So, so cute. I'm not sure if my girls would hop on and ride happily either. Nope...I take that back, Ella would for sure!

Melissa said...

Once again....g-r-e-a-t pictures!! I bet they had alot of fun riding those ponies!!

Shala said...

They are such cute girls. It must be fun to have sisters to get to experience these things with.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

those girls are precious...and the horses just bring out their joy!

Valerie said...

How cute they are. I just wanted to congratulate you on your win. Have a good day SITSta!

Kim said...

Looks like they had a fun time. Not sure if my girls would go for that just yet.

The Voice from Shelbyville said...

They are definetly growing up!

MomItForward Jyl and Carissa said...

K. are you at thanksgiving point? cuz you look like you are at thanksgiving point?

Tabitha Blue said...

Aww, looks like such a fun time!! They really are growing up fast!! :)

Anonymous said...

They look SO cute on those horses!!

girlytwins said...

So cute! Now they will probably ask for ponies for Christmas :)

Our first pony experience was awful but recently they got on and didn't wanna get off. But I feel you on the growing up too fast. It seems so much more lately...not making this mommy very happy at all.

Carla said...

What SAFE fun! Good shots mom!