Monday, April 20, 2009

The Counting Queen

We've had a little heat wave over the last few days and it feels like it is the middle of summer. The girls were lucky enough to take a trip to a nearby lake with daddy while I was at work. I'd say preschool is paying off in the numbers department wouldn't you? And learning how to play "Duck, Duck, Goose" is an added bonus!

15 comments:

B's Mommy said...

How cute is that video! Looks like they stayed cool on this scorching hot day. I love the counting - they say "four" with a little "accent" exactly like my Brooke's - sounds like "faw". Precious video!!

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh..how cute are they!! Do you guys get alot of questions when you're out? How fun!!!!! :)

The Microblogologist said...

Oh how fast they learn and grow up!

Krissy said...

haha LOVE the counting! Too cute!

Jen said...

now that was just too cute!

Laura said...

That was absolutely adorable. I loved their version of duck duck goose, its amazing how multiples learn to play together and work together differently than other kids. So cute~!

Shannon said...

I just love seeing those girls in action! And how great is it that there are enough of them to have an impromptu duck duck goose game. SO sweet!!

Anonymous said...

sooo soo cute! I think that heat wave is heating me this weekend! Yay! Glad you guys had some great weather :-)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

the counting was great, i actually laughed out loud. watching them play is so much fun + such a great glimpse into my future. they are so cute!

Susan said...

Very cute! I love the counting!

girlytwins said...

Crazy cuteness!!!! That girl has some counting skills :) I think she goes to the same school as my girls.

Heather said...

That made me laugh. In fact, I'm still smiling. How cute are they. My daughter gets hung up after eleven too and says 16 over and over again. Too funny!

Jessica said...

I love how everyone waited until Lissy said "Go"..That is too cute!

Hilary said...

So cute and so BIG!! :)

Malena said...

So cute! I cannot believe that some people in this country are at the beach in April!!!