Sunday, April 26, 2009

March of Dimes Walk 2009

We had an absoultely beautiful day on Saturday and particpated in the March for Babies. The girls and I loaded up bright and early and drove down to the capitol.



The girls....ready to roll!

And look who we found...the boys next door! Evan was also a preemie, born at 27 weeks. He pulled little brother Calum in the wagon for quite a while and then walked the rest of the way.

BF Jess and I...two lucky mamas with our miracles! We never imagined that we would both share the experience of having children prematurely.

And a look back at my girls then......
(They were approx. two months old in this picture)

And now.....

Our attempt at a group picture, which turned into a dogpile!


13 comments:

Jen said...

You have come so far. It is a beautiful thing to walk for.

debi9kids said...

AMAZING to see how far those beautiful girls have come.
How wonderful that you took part in this walk.
Blessings!
Debi

Hilary said...

Three miracles!! Great pictures too! :)

Steph said...

Great pics! I loved seeing the newborn pic and then the girls now - so beautiful and thriving! Sorry we didn't run into you guys on Sat.

Annie said...

Is wonderful to see your girls and how healthy they are.

Glad that all of you had a great time at walk.

Have a nice week.

Susan said...

They are beautiful girls! I love the dogpile picture -

Mandy said...

Wow, look at that stroller!

Loved the new born and present pictures. Those girls are just too sweet.

Aubrey said...

How blessed you all are! Great pictures, great cause!

THANK you so much for stopping by on my SITS day!

tiarastantrums said...

cool stroller

Anonymous said...

Your girls are such amazing miracles! I love the dog pile pictures :-)

Jessica said...

We are two very blessed mamas. People are always in awe of our expierence. I hope this will be our yearly tradition of remembering how very blessed we are! Hugs to ya and my three beauties..

girlytwins said...

I Heart dog piles! They have become huge hits in our house :)

Beautiful miracles indeed.

Brossettelewis said...

What cute miracles you have.