Visit Angie at
hahaha... pimping up the ride...yeah baby.. some hot trikes down at the Quilao's house... let's get somma dat!
Evie has one of those trikes...how she would LOVE some ride pimping time with your girls!!
Oh how fun it would be to go to a park day with you!!!!! I can imagine all the stares and questions you get!! You must have heard them all!!!
LOL! Party time!
Priceless!
awww love it! Looks like they are about read to wash cars! ;-)
that is one of the cutest things i have seen today! and i love how it's so important to have a clean bike!!!
haha! what a cute pic!
LOL!!! I love it!!!
haha! So funny! Are they still in their pajamas?
Love it!! They are just the cutest! Do they each have their own? I mean, can they tell which bike is theirs? I smile every time I see their pictures!
LOVE IT!We have those little bike!
I can't tell you how much I loved seeing the girls pimping out their rides today! :)
Oh yeah, I am totally feeling it. ;)
I would like to hire them to come and pimp out my minivan.
Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing...
Hey, I have a car that needs washing.........
LOL! Great choice of words!Those girlies are so darn cute!!!!Happy WW!
Cute pic!
Oh my. You could seriously win an award for that SHOT!!
Lovin' this so much. Too cute!
My girls washed their wheels on their strollers the other day for like 30 minutes. They were some shinny wheels :)
Three of everything!!! Perfect way to pimp the ride.:)~Tabitha~freshmommyblog.com
How adorable!!
That was so cute!!
Cute, Cute, Cute!
Someone call MTV!
Post a Comment
27 comments:
hahaha... pimping up the ride...yeah baby.. some hot trikes down at the Quilao's house... let's get somma dat!
Evie has one of those trikes...how she would LOVE some ride pimping time with your girls!!
Oh how fun it would be to go to a park day with you!!!!! I can imagine all the stares and questions you get!! You must have heard them all!!!
LOL! Party time!
Priceless!
awww love it! Looks like they are about read to wash cars! ;-)
that is one of the cutest things i have seen today! and i love how it's so important to have a clean bike!!!
haha! what a cute pic!
LOL!!! I love it!!!
haha! So funny! Are they still in their pajamas?
Love it!! They are just the cutest! Do they each have their own? I mean, can they tell which bike is theirs? I smile every time I see their pictures!
LOVE IT!
We have those little bike!
I can't tell you how much I loved seeing the girls pimping out their rides today! :)
Oh yeah, I am totally feeling it. ;)
I would like to hire them to come and pimp out my minivan.
Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing...
Hey, I have a car that needs washing.........
LOL! Great choice of words!
Those girlies are so darn cute!!!!
Happy WW!
Cute pic!
Oh my. You could seriously win an award for that SHOT!!
Lovin' this so much. Too cute!
My girls washed their wheels on their strollers the other day for like 30 minutes. They were some shinny wheels :)
Three of everything!!! Perfect way to pimp the ride.
:)
~Tabitha~
freshmommyblog.com
How adorable!!
That was so cute!!
Cute, Cute, Cute!
Someone call MTV!
Post a Comment