One of our favorite day-trips is driving to San Francisco and checking out the sights. Last Saturday, we took the girls to Pier 39. The highlight of the day was watching the sea lions.
Another sign that the girls are growing up.....we forgot the stroller and they did just fine walking all day. They did a great job of holding hands and staying close to us so they wouldn't get lost in the crowds.

The girls kept asking why the sea lions were so stinky!!
Alyssa and Riley up on daddy's shoulders to get a better view.
Makena pointing to the sea lions...."Mama, can we take one home?"
Makena and Riley-"the twins"We always have people ask if we have twins, but then they see Alyssa and they often don't know what to think. I love the gasps and looks of surprise when we say we were blessed with three!

Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek
Click here to see our guest list and add your link.







17 comments:
HEY we got to see sea lions on the coast this past weekend! And what IS the deal with the stink?? :)
Looks like fun! Your girls are SO cute.
I love San Fransisco. How awesome to be so close.
We often get the same question about our kids. They ask if the boys are twins and then don't know what to think of Claire.
That was a great adventure.
Have a great weekend.
Haha, what a fun day. And wow, they really are growing up... right before our very own eyes!! San Francisco is such a fun place, so much to see. It's awesome that you're so close!!
:)
~Tabitha
How fun. I've never even seen sea lions before!
I can't even imagine having more than one baby at a time! Phew!
lol, I love the twins joke. I bet people really do take a gander, but that's great. It just goes to show you how beautiful they are.
The pier sounds like so much fun and I bet the Sea Lions were way cool!
Your girls are so cute! I never comment, but I do read your blog daily. All three of your girls are so precious. I enjoy reading your adventures.
Karen
www.mom2my4.com
Love this post. The bay area is home for me. I grew up visiting Pier 39 and still go every year. My kids love the sea lions too. I have pictures taken in the same spots!
The girls are so cute I am sure many people look on when they see you have 3! Lucky indeed.
That is so cool, that you live so close that you can "just drive" to SF. I've never been to the West Coast, and it just seems so amazing out there! Your kids are very lucky to be growing up in such a great area!
I can't imagine the amount of comments you must get! Three super cute girls!
So fun! I love the pics of Daddy with his girls:).
Looks like you guys had a great trip to Pier 39. Your girls are growing so fast!
The first thing I thought of when I saw the title was how much it stinks at Pier 39. :)
Despite the smell, I LOVE it too.
And, no stoller? This is big time. :)
So cute! We love San Francsico and have been to that spot with the sea lions many times! Fun pictures!
We were just there two weekends ago!!! How funny! It is pretty stinky, huh? Looks like you had a great time!
You certainly are blessed :) your girls are so cute and I would so love to meet them and you one day!!
We love road trips too. Looks like a great adventure :)
Post a Comment