They've seem to got it down.. my nieces blink both eyes trying to wink.. too cute!
Now that IS perfection. I can't wink with my right eye, and it took me until I was a teenager to be able to wink my left. :)
popping by from SITS to say thanks for visiting yesterday! You know I have been here before!!!
hehehe so cute! I love all of the different concentration looks :-)
love the winks!
LOVE the tongue sticking out. Too funny! LOLHappy WW!
Hahaha!!! Riley cracks me up! I haven't even thought to teach my girls how to wink.
Simply Priceless!!
oh it looks like they have it down
totally awesome winks.
I love the last pic...like she was checking w her open eye if she really did it? Funny! Cute pix.
They have it down!
Your pictures of the girls always make me giggle!
I think it is called the "total face wink!"
Aww that's cute..my son just closes his eyes all crazy..love the brown eyes :) So pretty!!
I love how the tongue hangs out with the wink. Adds a little, I don't know what, to the gesture. Too cute!!
Simply perfect! And adorable too!!
Ah ha..Three winks from my three favorite girls!
SO darn cute! I think they wink better than I do!! I think I'll ask for lessons next time we hang out.Can't wait to see you!! SOON!XOXOGen
cute, perfect. I can do it naturally'wink'!!!
How cute!! Definitely looks like they got it perfected!!!!
They are already better than I am!! I still have issues with winking....
Post a Comment
22 comments:
They've seem to got it down.. my nieces blink both eyes trying to wink.. too cute!
Now that IS perfection. I can't wink with my right eye, and it took me until I was a teenager to be able to wink my left. :)
popping by from SITS to say thanks for visiting yesterday! You know I have been here before!!!
hehehe so cute! I love all of the different concentration looks :-)
love the winks!
LOVE the tongue sticking out. Too funny! LOL
Happy WW!
Hahaha!!! Riley cracks me up! I haven't even thought to teach my girls how to wink.
Simply Priceless!!
oh it looks like they have it down
totally awesome winks.
I love the last pic...like she was checking w her open eye if she really did it? Funny! Cute pix.
They have it down!
Your pictures of the girls always make me giggle!
I think it is called the "total face wink!"
Aww that's cute..my son just closes his eyes all crazy..love the brown eyes :) So pretty!!
I love how the tongue hangs out with the wink. Adds a little, I don't know what, to the gesture. Too cute!!
Simply perfect! And adorable too!!
Ah ha..Three winks from my three favorite girls!
SO darn cute! I think they wink better than I do!! I think I'll ask for lessons next time we hang out.
Can't wait to see you!! SOON!
XOXO
Gen
cute, perfect. I can do it naturally
'wink'!!!
How cute!! Definitely looks like they got it perfected!!!!
They are already better than I am!! I still have issues with winking....
Post a Comment